Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 03:39 PM   #71
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

Yeah I think this is horrible. I found about a 100 pieces of garbage this way last night. It was really annoying. I would click get in everything would freeze like everyone else says then it would let me in the park. I may or may not see trash. If I didnt i went and tried to get into another park room only to be beaten to trash by a ghost pet. ugh This has got to be a mistake. Why would they do this on purpose.

Plus now several thousand wi members now know this trick the park is going to get slammed at every 5 minutes when everyone tries to get into the park at once. I would rather sit in a park and wait to get 1-2 pieces of garbage.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 03:39 PM   #72
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
I had luck staying in one park y myself. I collected 240 pieces of trash this way. I'm now working on getting my glasses.
Which room are you in? When I go to an empty room, there is no trash.
bethmiz is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:39 PM   #73
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

I don't know why Ganz would change it to this... they just made it more complicated. And before you knew when the trash came up but now you have no idea...
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:42 PM   #74

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

The trash is on the same cycle every 5 mins or so. I just stay in the park by the stage and wait for the trash to come. Granted you only get like 2 or 3 pieces of trash. But you don't have to fight for your trash. I go to whatever room there's nobdoy in.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #75
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
The trash is on the same cycle every 5 mins or so. I just stay in the park by the stage and wait for the trash to come. Granted you only get like 2 or 3 pieces of trash. But you don't have to fight for your trash. I go to whatever room there's nobdoy in.
Have you hunted for trash yesterday or today?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:47 PM   #76
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Yay! it should be a million times easier to find trash now!!
labsrock is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:52 PM   #77
MommyOf21Webs

Thumbs down Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

Oh and if there is an invisible pet that gets the trash first, you have to walk all the way to it before you can turn around and go to another peice. Then that one is gone. Then the next one is gone! Ganz you had a horrrible way to get trash before, and you made it even more bad this stinkin way!!!!!!! I have been haging out with some good friends, getting like a sigle peice of trash, but having fun. And stupid Ganz messed that up, they should make t where you see trash the old way but nobody else sees it and dthe other people see there own. But there should be a limit of like 20 or 30 a day. And you still have your own peices but if you don't get to them in the next five minute cycle they should just dissapear then the new garbage will come. Somebody should get the people who have gas (you know who) to look at these comments and ideas.l
Old 02-18-2010, 03:53 PM   #78
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Wow! I just did it and got 10 pieces instantly!!! It works! I just feel bad for the pets in there that don't know about it Poor kids who don't know about the Insider!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #79

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

I think I saw this new thread as soon as it went up and before it even got tweeted. I was so excited! For the 1st 20 minutes I was actually getting 5 pieces of trash every 5 minute cycle! So my meager 11 went to 31 in a flash! I was beginning to think that achieving the 100 pieces for a clothing prize might actually be possible; but then once everyone started doing it, it was a lost cause yet again. Getting into a park with 38-39 people takes too long for my system to load & I have the highest speed comcast cable! The invisible pets that get to the trash before me just drive me nuts! Why can't we see them? How do they move that fast? If I could at least tell which direction they were going in after they grabbed a piece of trash right out from under me, I might stand a chance of searching in the opposite direction, but WHO CAN COMPETE WITH INVISIBLE!! I do appreciate Ganz at least trying to fix this, but I agree with some of the other posts here, why not change it to 1 piece of trash per 5 minutes per park but everyone can click on it? That is the only way I can think of to level the playing field and make this feature accessible verse impossible for the majority of it's customers. If the idea it to make kids disgusted with recycling & being environmentally responsible, I think they are on the right track; otherwise, I suggest you start listening to us verse whatever member of your staff came up with this "fix" idea.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #80
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

Thanks a lot GANZ. Now I hate this feature.
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: