Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

I had luck staying in one park y myself. I collected 240 pieces of trash this way. I'm now working on getting my glasses.
katie'smom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 03:28 PM   #62
liltwinbrothers
twinmomma is on a distinguished road

it takes to long for my compt to load the room so i guess no trash for me
Old 02-18-2010, 03:28 PM   #63

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i have gone from bullied to frozen and not getting into the park because of a 2 minute loading situation. at least sitting in a park gave me a chance for one piece of trash every 5 min. no i can't even enjoy the park because my pet freezes as soon as i get into the park. why can't ganz just award the trash to the first person to click on it, rather than reach it?
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #64
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I have been in about a dozen parks until I finally saw trash and then an invisible pet beat me to it all.....So there still is competition !!

After about 5 more rooms I finally got a few peices.
This is frustrating !!

I an really hoping it is a glitch.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #65

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Angry Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

This is the worst fix they have ever done that I can remember!

Wasted an hour now for 0 trash.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #66
KelKelKitty
Kristl is on a distinguished road

once again Ganz you came up with what could be a great concept but messed up when it came to the programing and making it work... The old way wasn't good (but at least worked okay for some people) and the new programing is even worse (truly if it was really programed this way and it's not just a glitch then who ever came up with this idea needs to demoted or something, even in just concept it's a ridiculous idea )... Please Ganz just listen to your customers (you know the people who's money pays your pay checks) make the trash see able by everyone make each piece of trash click able by everyone in the park once for a small period of time before it disappears then re-spawns ... if you really have to put a limit on how much you can get a day although I really don't see a point in doing that it's not like the items are trade-able or able to kniz post...

really beginning to wonder if Webkinz world is worth the frustration or the money my family and I spend on it ....

WI thanks for letting us know whats going on so we're not wasting all day waiting in the parks... Without WI we'd probably would have given up on WW long ago.
Kristl is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:31 PM   #67
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Mr Moo still isn't working either
Old 02-18-2010, 03:32 PM   #68

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

One of the scariest things in Webkinz world is to hear Ganz say they are updating or making changes.

It’s rare that they ever even get it right the first time but, “updating or making changes” then you KNOW you are in for more glitches and programs that don’t work.

I give them a triple A+ for great ideas, and new things, Holiday activities, adorable pets, etc…..
BUT a quadruple F- in execution.

There almost isn’t enough bytes in this forum to list all the things that are wrong or don’t work right at Webkinz. And the sad thing is that it isn’t like new news. It’s stuff that’s been going on FOREVER.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:33 PM   #69
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
I had luck staying in one park y myself. I collected 240 pieces of trash this way. I'm now working on getting my glasses.
What park are you in ??
Old 02-18-2010, 03:33 PM   #70

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

Went into a room, saw a piece of trash clicked it, and thought i was going to get lucky, and BOOM it was gone, a pet that didn't load yet got it, this just makes me mad.. this fix that they did is horrible, they should just make it so that your OWN trash shows up on your OWN screen and you don't have to compete for it.
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: