Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 11:58 PM   #341
Live,Love,Laugh
Webkinz :)

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

Well I am glad to read that some people are back to the way it was. Maybe by tomorrow sometime we will all have it back that way. I just checked my account and I can get the sign for the park but it is blank and then they say they cannot connect to the park right not which tells me they are working on my server now. Hopefully by morning I can start collecting again. I was only three prizes away from completing my turn.
gamesareks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 12:12 AM   #342
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by oreene
thay have made this next to inpossible to get any trash now thay took all the fun out of going into the park and collecting the trash
oreene
View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
Well I am glad to read that some people are back to the way it was. Maybe by tomorrow sometime we will all have it back that way. I just checked my account and I can get the sign for the park but it is blank and then they say they cannot connect to the park right not which tells me they are working on my server now. Hopefully by morning I can start collecting again. I was only three prizes away from completing my turn.
I'm sure it must be "back to normal" for everyone, though I'll admit I'm on an Asian account. That might make a difference. Have you tried clearing your cache so that the changeback can take effect?
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 12:14 AM   #343
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We have had absolutely no luck collecting trash since the first maintenance...mostly just spent time with the park loading....glad to see other people are getting some...hope that Ganz makes this a top priority on the big fix list!!...Too, too frustrating the way it is!!...Thanks for keeping us all updated!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 12:22 AM   #344
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I'm sure it must be "back to normal" for everyone, though I'll admit I'm on an Asian account. That might make a difference. Have you tried clearing your cache so that the changeback can take effect?
Thanks for the advice. I have been so frustrated with it for the last two days that I did not even think to clear the cache for the changes to take affect. I am now in the park fighting the invisible pets for trash, thanks again.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 12:25 AM   #345
deballey is on a distinguished road

finding trash had been fairly easy for me until the last few days
yesterday I hardly found any
today I can't get into a park
this is NO FUN!
take care, Debbie
Old 02-19-2010, 12:38 AM   #346
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

It seems like the litter in the park has returned to normal...everyone can see it and everyone is trying to get it! No more need to switch rooms and no more litter everywhere.
teacup0819 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 12:44 AM   #347

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Well, I won't be helping to keep the Park clean. I thought it was kind of mean of Ganz to make it where pets had to work against each other to just pick up a piece of trash. Why couldn't Ganz just let the trash show up and if you are in that park, you can pick it up. Everyone gets to pick it up, not just whoever gets to it first. Now, with this "new and improved" updated trash pick up, it's even harder. You have leave the park you are in at the right time and hope you can find another park with the right amount of pets and hope you can get into that park without your page locking up or your pet becoming stuck and then find the trash before anyone else gets to it? Is that what Ganz is wanting us to do? And how many pieces of trash do you have to pick up before you win a prize? 25 pieces? 50 pieces? 100 pieced? And this is suppose to be fun? Sorry, I just don't understand this. My 6 yr old DGD even said this wasn't fun. I'm very very very disappointed in the latest "improvement".

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: