Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #301
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

It's not any different for me people still all see trash at the same time and we all run.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #302
Unregistered

Talking Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

i am going to work on the trash job . . . that is a awesome way to get trash be . . . only one that can actually see the trash . . . AWESOME!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:23 PM   #303
Webkinz :)

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

I finally got into a room that had only a few people, saw the trash and hurried up and got it, but when I went to recycle it, my bag was empty and there was no trash to recycle. Very upsetting because it took me forever to even time it right to get into the park. I hope that they fix this soon. I liked it the other way because at least I could get some because now I'm getting none.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #304
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

i dont really get it so when it is :05 or :10 .. etc... and you are inthe room and then when it turns :05 then you quickly leave and go in a different room, isnt this a little to confusing for a kids game??
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:27 PM   #305
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I suspect it is not this way by design. I try to get into the park and theninto a room close to the 5 minute mark - sometimes its works, sometimes it doesn;t.
florida is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:28 PM   #306
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I don't think this is really fair...this should be more of a fun-spirited game than a full-blown competiton.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #307

Ponui is on a distinguished road

I am kicking myself for not playing this before the update. You know, I was kinda hoping the update would help, not make it worse! I can not possibly figure out how to get trash!
Ponui is offline Male
Old 02-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #308
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

iwish it wasnt so confusing sad to say but i like the old way better
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #309
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I've tried a few more rooms t his evening, and half the time I CAN get into a room, but my pet is frozen, or it will just keep loading and loading and never actually stick me in the room...I finally made it into one room, and saw ZERO trash...

I'm done for tonight, and hopefully a big old pineapple will fall on the Wizard Of Ganz's head and he'll wake up and realize he's got some serious splainin' ta do!
You made me laugh! We can only hope that Ganz would explain this terrible programming. It would be wonderful customer service if they would explain what is wrong, what to do to work around it, and when will it be fixed. I would be happy to see any communication from Ganz on their web-site about problems.

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
Was just in a room and had trash appear at 8:55, 9:00 and 9:05 like it was doing a few days ago. I don't know if everyone else can see it or not.
No, many of us are having major problems. it would be very helpful to know what servers and room numbers are getting in and able to play the game.

Before Ganz put the most recent changes into the system, I had figured out a way to play the game. Now there are so many problems that it is impossible to play at all. I'm sorry that Justin's tips did not work for me on server 8 or 12.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:33 PM   #310

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Unhappy Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy1131996
i dont really get it so when it is :05 or :10 .. etc... and you are inthe room and then when it turns :05 then you quickly leave and go in a different room, isnt this a little to confusing for a kids game??
OMG don't these yahoo's at Ganz even play/test out Webkinz World ever? If they did, they would know that this is (1) really confusing for younger kids (2) is not going to prevent the bullying - if that's what they were trying to achieve (3) impossible - have they ever tried getting into the park once - never mind having to switch out pretty much as soon as you see trash. I have been "please wait"ing to get into the park for over 5 minutes now, and am going to have to log off to get out of it. Hopefully it is a programming glitch, and if not, I guess Ganz can stick their park in their recycling bin
flutterby7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: