Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 08:46 PM   #291
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

I take and incredibly long time to get it to load, so I get left out. Half the time I freeze and can't move once I get in. I have been kicked out several times and to top it all off haven't seen one piec of trash since the update.
mel959800 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #292
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I am so annoyed,my DD got in a few rooms,and everytine she did,these people are sickening,they are killing each other over a pixel? something else i seen,she would get in a room at 39 people,ALL of a sudden there were 25 pets running her down,i highly suspect,like i seen written earlier,these people with all these accounts open,using pets to run the rooms are doing this,just sickens me this is supposed to be for the kids,and the adults are taking it too far.I hope Ganz fixes this so the kids can sit in the park and play games etc. and wait again.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #293
Never Grow Up!
Webkinz :)

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

I have been able to get in to get some trash, using the tips at the beginning of this thread, but I have had more "luck" freezing as soon as I get in the park.
momofthree is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #294
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you guys..the rooms are taking way too long to load, and I can't get into get any trash, and if I get it, the room freezes...this is awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #295
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I've been trying for a couple hours now, and if I get in, either it's a full room showing 39 and I get in and it's deserted....and no trash...or I freeze...or there are lots of pets and it's slow and no trash...one of those times I got one piece. So I'm done for the time being. Oh, and my back to lobby button isn't working. (Yes I've cleared my cache. )
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #296
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i can't even get in now to the park. then i got kicked out completely. i am 8 pieces away from my last tree!
jagular is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:08 PM   #297
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I've been trying for a couple hours now, and if I get in, either it's a full room showing 39 and I get in and it's deserted....and no trash...or I freeze...or there are lots of pets and it's slow and no trash...one of those times I got one piece. So I'm done for the time being. Oh, and my back to lobby button isn't working. (Yes I've cleared my cache. )
All of that is what has happened to me too. I am OVER it.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:09 PM   #298
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Was just in a room and had trash appear at 8:55, 9:00 and 9:05 like it was doing a few days ago. I don't know if everyone else can see it or not.
889wlry is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:09 PM   #299

ginner59 is a jewel in the roughginner59 is a jewel in the rough

my, "back to lobby", button is also not working, it is too long to wait to get into the park, to do nothing. no webbies seem to be around even when the room says it has many members. I see no trash and no friends it is a lonely place again
ginner59 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #300
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

9:10 no trash again Jerky movement and A LOT of teleporting pets, how irritating!!!
889wlry is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: