Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #21
4myalika
Webkinz :)

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change -- Much Easier!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
This is totally bazaar...I've tried a gazillion times..I'll keep at it to see, but this is starting to annoy me...

Just seems that they could have done this so much easier...every five minutes, garbage appears, and it is all yours...no strings...if that is too easy-then put a daily cap on it...

Just think all the time I'm wasting looking for trash when I could be making a silly graphic trashing the Ganz GAs!
Your right I also have not seen any garbage this is I hope a major glitch, btw Mr.Moo is back!
4myalika5 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #22
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change -- Much Easier!

This may be a bit off topic.. but when I enter a park with like.. 48 people, I see NO ONE there. and no trash.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:42 PM   #23
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Tried the formula just as it said and I didn't find any trash in a 38 (39 with me) person room.
lamb is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:43 PM   #24
hy can't Edward be a

zappy24 is a jewel in the roughzappy24 is a jewel in the rough

........HELP!!!!!.........
zappy24 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:44 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

GEEZ...GLAD I reached my 500 limit to Sapling. If the Insider and Justin didn't notify us of this, we'd all be sitting around all day, wondering what the heck? Now, they've made it even harder.

The Park was my favorite room before the trash! Took me weeks to fight and get this limit. I'm going no further...I mean why go to a Park Room and watch your timer? only to wait for the snail moving loading program to EVEN GET TO A PARK???? (please wait, please wait, please wait...)???? Once in, you have to fight with the normal "ghosts" and bullies (and believe me, I have met them).

Ganz gets worse and worse. I'm done....Mr. Moo has been an ongoing problem. They can't even fix that. Glad I got "some" cones, too...while it lasted.

Good Luck everyone....it's no longer fun. It's no longer worth the time. I am far too busy
in the day than to sit around and try to find "virtual" garbage for points. It takes A LOT
to get even 100 pieces.

VERY SAD. ;-(
sindarin is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:44 PM   #26
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, excuse me yet again, if I find this to be another non-solution. Clearly, this has to still be a bug?!

There is just no way that having to log out of your current park to even see the trash can be the way the programmers intended this function to work. It takes forever, it is boring, and it has to be very cpu-intensive for their servers. Can't help thinking this is simply not the idea.

I like sitting in the Park and occasionally chatting, then finding the litter. Having to pop around the Parks is simply a (bigger) waste of time, and not fun at all. Frankly, I can't imagine kids doing it more than once.

Another try please, Ganz! Thanks for the effort, but this one isn't working.
derring do is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #27
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

This does not work for me. I thought that something happened yesterday when I wasn't seeing any trash except for when I just got into the room but for some reason I wasn't able to walk. Either because of the please wait.. or just because it wouldn't let me walk and slowly all the trash would start to disappear by the invisible pets. So again today I tried to get into the room before the trash has landed but I haven't seen ANY trash in any room regardless of when I get in or how many people are in the room.
Silver8328 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #28
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I hope this is actually a glitch, because there are also ghost webkinz running around collecting the trash. Also there is no way to time getting into the park because parks can take from 30 seconds to 3 minutes to load. Also the back to lobby button has a tendency to not respond so you have to log out or leave the park to change rooms.

If this is the new way you have to collect litter, I think it is worse than before. Yes you might collect 10 pieces in one try, but it might take 20 minutes to get back in a room and get more. Plus the parks are so slow now, I find myself screaming at my webkinz to move faster.

I can't even try to collect on my slowest computer.

Also I find myself alone in a room of 38 pets, because you can't see anyone else in the room.

Oh and one last thing, you click on a room of 36 or more people, it takes 2 minutes to try to load and then kicks you to the main screen and tells you that room is full.

Also the Mr. Moo glitch is bad today too. I just found him and no ice cream.

Last edited by Mom2Alex; 02-18-2010 at 03:00 PM..
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #29
akbalas will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change -- Much Easier!

This change is not a benefit for me. my computer is slow and I will not be able to change paks/zones tha quiclky. I enjoyed playing with other pets in the park and having conversations with them while we waited for the trash. My collecting is over now. I will be happy that I got the tee shirt. I had enought of a challene getting it. Webkinz this was not a fix it is a flop!
:cmunk:
akbalas is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:46 PM   #30

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Aha, now this explains why I didn't get trampled in the park! It was a neat but odd feeling: all the pets where playing, kind to one another, and I saw trash all over! was able to pick up 7 pieces.normal count for me is usually 0 or 1!
So Thank you so Justin, As us slow pets have a chance now.
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: