Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

This is not easy... come on! I was on my way to the window before the change yesterday.... this is not as kid friendly as it should be. I agree a cap on the pieces of trash, and you see your own.
pixie1101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #272
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

Wow! Thanks Ganz for making an already mediocre game incredibly lame!!! What, did your entire staff wake up this morning and brainstorm about how to go from bad to WORSE? Instead of wasting 5 minutes to get a few meager pieces of trash, now I can waste a half an hour and get none. LAME! LAME! LAME!
Old 02-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #273
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh now i get it so that's why i always see a big bundle of trash, but the thing is i have a slow computer and when i try to go into the room, i can move or anything while everyone else picks up all of the trash, so i really don't have an advantage. . . . .
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #274
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

everytime i go to the park at 05, 10 , 15 etc. i see no trashh AT ALL, but instead my computer gets slower and webkinz freezes , is anyone else having the problem of not seeing NO TRASHH?
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #275
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by cutechicken
Wow! Thanks Ganz for making an already mediocre game incredibly lame!!! What, did your entire staff wake up this morning and brainstorm about how to go from bad to WORSE? Instead of wasting 5 minutes to get a few meager pieces of trash, now I can waste a half an hour and get none. LAME! LAME! LAME!
I agree its kind of lame cause my computer is sooooooooooo slow!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #276
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Just got off of the phone with Ganz………….
The issues to the park have NOT been fixed. This mornings update did NOT complete fixing the park OR Mr. Moo.
This is NOT how the trash pick up will stay.
She told me that the Techs are currently IN the park, and are still working on it.
They are aware of the freezing issues. And of invisible pets, and of the problems with trash pick up.
She did not say though, when or how the eventual out come would be. I did explain to her how it was working now, and she said clearly that it would NOT stay this way. And while this technique may be working at the moment, it is not permanent, it just happens to be working for some while they are still working on the park.
So I guess now it is just a waiting game…………………
Somewhere the hallelujah chorus plays. Maybe Ganz does care after all... NAH! They're probably just saying that to calm us down. And that maintenance and park "repair" now are just for show they'll put it back to the way it was before but with a whole new stack of glitches. Maybe trash will "accidentally appear in the clubhouse or rooms. Then again maybey they are doing what they say (FOR ONCE!)...
Old 02-18-2010, 08:22 PM   #277
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

To be honest with you, I don't totally understand the concept! It sounds good though, and if I understand, I'm sure I'll get more than one piece of trash a week (me).

Thank you so much!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #278
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the information..I think it just takes too much effort to collect this trash..not worth the time it takes...but it was kind of you to offer this great information for those who are adventurous..
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #279
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Wow! I'll try that! (4 more minutes...)
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 08:24 PM   #280
Proud mommy of 101

Bananastar is a jewel in the roughBananastar is a jewel in the rough

aww mannn it just kicked me out of the park and now it is frozen on a blue screen
Bananastar is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: