Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 07:33 PM   #241
Webkinz :)

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

hmm, I can't modify my message here like I used to be able to....but I did finally jump in a room and get a few pieces of trash. however, it seems everybody now trying to do the same and they were even arguing between two pets about grabbing garbage.

How silly. I will just wait till it's fixed. Not worth this jumping back and forth.
Aunt Tissi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 07:36 PM   #242
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Awesome!!!!!! I like that!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 02-18-2010, 07:37 PM   #243

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

What?????? I am sorry, but this won escapes me
Melabella is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 07:38 PM   #244

sda76 has a spectacular aura about

This is by far the dumbest idea Ganz has ever had. I hope all their servers crash!

Why can't the trash just be visible to each pet in each room: if only I can see certain pieces and no one else can, that would be better and easier for each player to catch, instead of fighting over it.

For example, if 4 webbies are in the room, then each webbie sees four pieces of trash, but these pieces are dedicated only to that webbie. No other webbies will be able to find the trash that pops up for the other pets.

I mean, really. How is everyone going to figure out what room has all the trash? And does Ganz realize how long it takes each room to actually load?

Who's in charge over there?

sda76 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 07:38 PM   #245
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

what?!?! i am sooo confused!!! can someone please vm or pm me to explain this more? thanks!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 07:40 PM   #246
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

I'm not having any trouble getting into the park but I'm not seeing any trash no matter how long I wait. Also no matter what park I enter I'm the only one there, even though it says 38/40 or 39/40 when I enter. It's very lonely I wouldn't mind if I could run around grabbing up all the trash but thats just not happening. I'll try a few more times but if it's the same I'll just wait until Ganz fixes the bugs
Congrats to everyone that is getting in & getting trash & thanks to Justin & WI for the info
roxy1000 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 07:42 PM   #247
eternalstarlight

eternalstarligh is on a distinguished road

hmm.. i'm going in after the 5 minutes but no trash!!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 07:43 PM   #248
CDplayergirl98

I sorta get it, but it isn't really working out for me. I think this is a dumb idea!
Old 02-18-2010, 07:43 PM   #249
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I've tried a few more rooms t his evening, and half the time I CAN get into a room, but my pet is frozen, or it will just keep loading and loading and never actually stick me in the room...I finally made it into one room, and saw ZERO trash...

I'm done for tonight, and hopefully a big old pineapple will fall on the Wizard Of Ganz's head and he'll wake up and realize he's got some serious splainin' ta do!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 07:45 PM   #250
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yeah this method is not working anymore. I tried and tried and tried
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: