Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 06:26 PM   #211
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

now i can't even get into a park. everytime i try it kicks me out
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 06:27 PM   #212

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I thought I would try this new way of getting trash and started about 5pm. So far I have tried about 8 times off and on and am now wondering what on earth Gantz is thinking. A couple of times I got into a room with several pets and no trash, a couple of times I tried going into a room with 39 pets and when I got in it was an empty room with no pets or trash, now the last few times I'm getting nothing but an empty green screen with no room choices on the park sign. Hmmm, I don't think this is going to work It seems the first person to get into a room after the trash is put out will get all the trash, so one lucky person is going to make out like a bandit and everyone else gets nodda. Having to switch rooms is really ridiculous. Part of the fun is being in the park and waiting, not making a mad scramble to switch rooms at the last few seconds. Wow, what a mess!!!!
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 06:31 PM   #213
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I can't get in the park!
I have six accts and have tryed two different computers and 3 different browsers.
I get the park sign but no choice for kc or kc+ no room choices or anything just blank park sign!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I thought I would try this new way of getting trash and started about 5pm. So far I have tried about 8 times off and on and am now wondering what on earth Gantz is thinking. A couple of times I got into a room with several pets and no trash, a couple of times I tried going into a room with 39 pets and when I got in it was an empty room with no pets or trash, now the last few times I'm getting nothing but an empty green screen with no room choices on the park sign. Hmmm, I don't think this is going to work It seems the first person to get into a room after the trash is put out will get all the trash, so one lucky person is going to make out like a bandit and everyone else gets nodda. Having to switch rooms is really ridiculous. Part of the fun is being in the park and waiting, not making a mad scramble to switch rooms at the last few seconds. Wow, what a mess!!!!
Samething that happened to me!!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 06:35 PM   #214
Proud mommy of 101

Bananastar is a jewel in the roughBananastar is a jewel in the rough

When I try to go to kinzville park it says it can't connect to it... is this happening to anybody else?
Bananastar is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 06:35 PM   #215
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Huh. I suppose this is all based on someone being able to log into the Park at some point today? What a mess. I thought it was working okay before.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #216
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I can't get in the park!
I have six accts and have tryed two different computers and 3 different browsers.
I get the park sign but no choice for kc or kc+ no room choices or anything just blank park sign!!!

Samething that happened to me!!!
I absolutly agree what a mess! at least the other way I could get 1 or 2 pieceses now I can not even get in on any of my accounts. I hope they fix this or maybe those that can do it this way get all they can and stop playing so the rest of us will be able to get in. I have cleared my catch cookies and anything and everything too.
freebee diva is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 06:45 PM   #217
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

I hate that they changed this. Now we can't chat with friends while waiting for trash to appear. I thought the whole intention of the park was to build community but I don't think this change accomplishes this goal.
indigoseeker is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 06:46 PM   #218
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

This made it very confusing...
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-18-2010, 06:51 PM   #219

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

This is awful you can't play games or chat. I can still get the trash but none of the kids can. They need to change it back ASAP.Hopefully this is a glitch they'll actually fix.
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 06:52 PM   #220

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

ok, earlier i thought this would be great but now i HATE it! I can not even get in! I know that tons of people cant either. I get the park but then when you chooses kinzchat plus or regular i get a green screen. I think it could be easier to get garbage, IF IT WORKED!
sweetie228 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: