Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 02:32 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change -- Much Easier!

That seems like a strange way to fix it. I mean, why don't they design it so you see your own trash and no one else's?
Safire25509 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #12
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change -- Much Easier!

Not very kid friendly at all. My kids can't find any trash. I thought I'd give it a try, and my computer is just to slow.

;(
cpom is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:34 PM   #13
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change -- Much Easier!

Well I don't see this as a real improvement, just a different glitch and luckily for those of us who know about and can use WI... we can benefit, hopefully
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #14
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Wow! I'm SO glad I know that now! I've been in the same park for like an hour with no trash! Know I know why. Thanks! Now I can finally try to get enough trash for the glasses!
Lela2241 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #15
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Have they put a trash cap on it? A limit per day?
I am not sure about today, but yesterday I was hunting trash for about 15 hours without a limit. I am done! I don't find it fun at all. There are too many ghost pets that get to the trash right before you do.

It would be better if you could spend time in the park with your friends and hunt for trash at the same time (like it used to be). But now, with having to switch parks to find the trash, it is no fun at all. You either have fun with your friends and don't hunt for trash or you hunt for trash without your friends and don't have any fun.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:36 PM   #16
Unregistered

Wink Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change -- Much Easier!

So if it is like a minute after the 5 minute mark and nobody enters a park, the trash will stay there and you will be the only one to see it? It takes about 1 to 10 minutes to go into a park for me. This will never work!!!!!! Does anybody have any tips on how to make your computer faster on going to the park. Oh and I have a shoutout to RubyFox99 she is my best friend on webknz!
Old 02-18-2010, 02:37 PM   #17
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I'm not sure how this makes anything easier. So far, this just seems harder. At least I could sit in one place before and hope for a spawn. Now I can't even do that. Am I missing something? Because so far all I see is loading park....loading park...
Aeza is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:38 PM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
That seems like a strange way to fix it. I mean, why don't they design it so you see your own trash and no one else's?
View Post Originally Posted by cpom
Not very kid friendly at all. My kids can't find any trash. I thought I'd give it a try, and my computer is just to slow.

;(
I don't think they meant to do it this way. I think they messed with the Mr. Moo programming and coupled it with the trash. I am hoping that this is just a glitch. I am also hoping that they make this fair for everyone, not just the people with the fastest computers.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:39 PM   #19
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I... am confused.... and tired of this.

Though.. thanks for the info
Old 02-18-2010, 02:39 PM   #20
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I am not sure about today, but yesterday I was hunting trash for about 15 hours without a limit. I am done! I don't find it fun at all. There are too many ghost pets that get to the trash right before you do.

It would be better if you could spend time in the park with your friends and hunt for trash at the same time (like it used to be). But now, with having to switch parks to find the trash, it is no fun at all. You either have fun with your friends and don't hunt for trash or you hunt for trash without your friends and don't have any fun.
This is totally bazaar...I've tried a gazillion times..I'll keep at it to see, but this is starting to annoy me...

Just seems that they could have done this so much easier...every five minutes, garbage appears, and it is all yours...no strings...if that is too easy-then put a daily cap on it...

Just think all the time I'm wasting looking for trash when I could be making a silly graphic trashing the Ganz GAs!
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: