Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

Unless they do something to help the slower computers, I will never be able to get any trash. It takes me 2 munutes to even load, than 9 out of 10 times, I don't move, so have to start over again. So, you can see that I never saw trash anywhere today. Can't make it to another room in the 2 sec allotment...LOL However, it is a great concept and iI think it's wonderful that Ganz is being eco friendly. But, they have to be fair to all of the kids and parents or not offer it at all.
abbjs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #162

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, everyone that said thanks - you’re welcome. I finally just had to call, because I couldn’t believe this was the way that Ganz intended for it to stay. And they don’t!
While Ganz’s heart is obviously in the right place, cause we all love the website, sometimes I think they underestimate the degree of some of their program executions initially.
And it takes a while for them to work out the bugs. Haven’t we all seen this before???
They will get it fixed eventually, look how long it took for them to get the Zumbuddies worked out.
At first I was sorry we bought them, now that everything is fixed, everyone, including the little ones love them!
Ganz will fix it up better, we just have to be patient, and OOOHHH, that’s so hard!
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:34 PM   #163
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I have no luck with it. And it really upsets me that they would do this to mess up the programming. Yeah I might not have been getting tons of pieces before but at least I was getting about 3 every 5 mins. So I got a nice little collection after an hour of looking. Now it is impossible to find. I made it to 260 some pieces and now I will not get no more. I hope that they read what we have to say about it and get it back to the way it was before because this is horrible and will be really hard for kids to do.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:35 PM   #164

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

hello I've been in the park, click into a park with 39 others just after the mark, and i see no one and no trash!!!!!!!!!! I had 1200 pieces befroe so Iwould like toget the 1300 for the solar tv. I hope the trash thing goes for a long time so that everyone can get the stuff.
tusks is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #165

buterrose is a jewel in the roughbuterrose is a jewel in the rough

I'm glad that they are still working on the glitch because whatever they fixed didn't work. I like the idea if it does get fixed right. I hate fighting for one piece of trash. I have other things to do.
buterrose is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:40 PM   #166

Donation Award 

I guess I'll go back to jumbleberry collecting for awhile.. Do we have a thread for all the prizes from eating jumleberries so far?? I've gotten a fresh berries sign, a chef's hat, a pair of farmer's shoes, a farmer's stove , a farm country window and something else I can;t rememer thanks
tusks is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:41 PM   #167
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Just got off of the phone with Ganz………….
The issues to the park have NOT been fixed. This mornings update did NOT complete fixing the park OR Mr. Moo.
This is NOT how the trash pick up will stay.
She told me that the Techs are currently IN the park, and are still working on it.
They are aware of the freezing issues. And of invisible pets, and of the problems with trash pick up.
She did not say though, when or how the eventual out come would be. I did explain to her how it was working now, and she said clearly that it would NOT stay this way. And while this technique may be working at the moment, it is not permanent, it just happens to be working for some while they are still working on the park.
So I guess now it is just a waiting game…………………
Oh, thank you so much for calling them! I knew this had to be a glitch. When I first saw the garbage on the ground and no one else saw it, I felt like I was cheating. I guess I kinda am, now. LOL but I'm still going to take advantage of it while I can!! xD
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:43 PM   #168
hoppydaisy1
hoppydaisy1 has a spectacular aura about

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!
Does anyone else have this problem, I click on the trash and it doesn't pick it up. It keeps happening I click several times but no pick up. What am I doing wrong?
hoppydaisy1 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:44 PM   #169

Donation Award 

Hello sometimes that has happened to me too right now I can't see any trash or any other webkinz.. I would still like to know how they just appear all over the park at once
tusks is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:45 PM   #170
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Yeah... this doesn't work for me at all. So far, I have found zero, zippo, zilch pieces of trash.
It's not fair to those who don't have any access to webkinz news.
Ganz should go back to the old way of trash collecting.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: