Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 05:07 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

wahm2joey is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

okay - take 2 - I got into the park, but despite the fact i am the 40th person, no one else is here. Needless to say, no trash.
wahm2joey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 05:07 PM   #122
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

I have to say this isnt fair if your computer is running slow or your browser i guess - sometimes i get in a park quick but sometimes it take a few minutes to load which means ohh no trash for me
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:08 PM   #123
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I was able to collect trash only once. The other times, I froze or there was no trash. It is impossible to time it right with a varied load time.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:08 PM   #124

wahm2joey is on a distinguished road

Has Ganz issued any sort of a comment on this most recent disaster?
wahm2joey is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:09 PM   #125

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

I dont understand this can someone explain this to me please
troyeramanda is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:09 PM   #126

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

This is very silly, I don't think it's suppose to be this way.
Hopefully it will be back like before, it made more sence.
watatatow is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:10 PM   #127

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

Count me into the I am confused and dislike the "new way" Add my daughter and my sister and nieces to the do not like too confused list too . How can we get it back to normal? NOT this.... log in log out logged off is more like it .
mommyskinz45 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:11 PM   #128
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Yes you can walk into a room full of litter,but when you have nonstop ghost pets taking everything in front of your face,forget it.I think it stinks,and so does every pet i have spoken to in the chats.This has to be the worst,my daughter wants no part of it,and i don't blame her.Hoe do they expect a kid to run around chasing litter thats vanishing in front of them? forget it.Not to mention the time it takes to get into a room.

THIS STINKS! and its no fun for the kids!
Old 02-18-2010, 05:12 PM   #129
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

OK, I just followed Justin's info from above and it worked. I waited until my WW clock turned exactly 4:45pm, then hit refresh on the park list and entered a park with 37 pets. As soon as I entered there was trash all over the place. It seemed as though myself and another pet were the only one's seeing it. Pets were just standing right next to some of it. I was able to collect 10 pieces right away. I tried to do the same thing again and so far I have seen no trash. Could it be a 10 piece per day rule?????
This is the most insane approach I have ever seen!!! How is a removed yr. old DGS and removed year old DGS supposed to sit here and time this out and expect to get trash. The poor kids are still working on each getting a shirt. Ganz really better rethink this way of doing things!!!
GANZ......LISTEN UP......THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A KID USER FRIENDLY WEBSITE....!!!!

Please do not give the ages of your grandchildren
Cocoabean

Last edited by cocoabean; 02-18-2010 at 05:45 PM..
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #130
shugar7

shugar is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks ganz XD now ill get up there in no time
shugar is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread