Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 04:52 PM   #111
princesskitty237
Webkinz :)

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

Before this "maintenance" I would occasionally pop in the park for awhile and search for trash until I grew bored of it. Now because of this I don't see myself doing even the occasional pop in. Switching back and forth then trying to get the timing perfect, etc, etc.. is all to much and quite frankly a waste of my time. There are so many more productive things I would rather be doing on Webkinz then hoping and crossing my fingers that this time it's going to work. I am actually waiting for their servers to crash from everyone trying to enter the same room at the same time. Should be fun...

It's great that this is helping some of you out, but what about the people (kids!) who don't have a clue what's going on? It seems really unfair for a feature to work this way. I'm not saying that a little competition isn't in order, but something like this?...

The only positive thing that I have experienced is that my pet is really fast now. But what good does that do if I can't see/find/refresh/enter it quick enough.
princesskitty_3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #112
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

I ain't liking that idea at all, i wish it would be where the trash comes up every 5 minutes, and then only you can grab the trash that is on your screen, and everyone else gets the trash on theres, oh well, thanks for the info
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:57 PM   #113
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

It's not working for me. Unless I'm doing something wrong, which--with me--is always a possibility.

Are you supposed to go into a room EXACTLY when the trash timer goes off, a minute after, or something else? I feel so dumb. xD
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #114

Shea'sShadow is an unknown quantity at this point

I REALLY, REALLY REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially since the "Back to the Lobby" button doesn't work! very lame!!!
Shea'sShadow is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:03 PM   #115
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

My computer keeps freezing when i go inot the parks and then finally it worked and when i got in there it was fine, but then the time went of and then i left, went into a more full room, and everyone was fighting over it still?, i thought it was supossed to stop fighting, well, good luck to everyone who gets theres
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:03 PM   #116

Shea'sShadow is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone please holler when they change it back - this is way too lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shea'sShadow is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:05 PM   #117

Mom2kinzlover is a jewel in the roughMom2kinzlover is a jewel in the rough

Maybe I am not too bright, but I am NOT getting the concept here. And with the varried load times and freezing, I can't get any garbage. Ghost pets and those sliding marathon kinz keep getting any trash I do find.

This will be most difficult for my child, who is the target group that GANZ should be going after. *sigh*

At least she got the glasses before this happened.
Mom2kinzlover is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:05 PM   #118

wahm2joey is on a distinguished road

Just tried it and got the message I was being logged out...
wahm2joey is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:05 PM   #119
AZMissy

AZMissy is on a distinguished road

I got my T-shirt after being able to gather 10 pieces in one shot. But it is a little crazy this way. I hope they make some more changes.
AZMissy is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 05:05 PM   #120
hoppydaisy1
hoppydaisy1 has a spectacular aura about

I have been in and out of rooms all day and have NOT SEEN ANY TRASH. I hope they do something about this. I could be doing lots of fun things instead of just getting frustrated.
hoppydaisy1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: