Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #101
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Can I ask a quick question? What exactly is the "trash timer" and what does it mean for it to "go off"? Does "go off" mean when it's :05, :10, etc. of an hour? I'm confused.
You have to time it yourself. Yes, you are exactly right about the :05, :10, etc. of an hour. Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #102
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
I totally do not get this at all. When are you supposed to get into a park? Just righy after the trash appears, like at 05plus a few seconds while the trash is still there?
There is no way you can time it because you can't control how fast or slow you will load a room. All you can do is keep switching rooms till you see trash and then start collecting as fast as you can.

I do not believe for one minute that this is what Ganz had planned. I believe they tried to fix Mr. Moo and somehow messed up the trash. I'm sure within the next few years they will fix this.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #103
LikeRain

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Wow...I wondered why I was wandering around picking up trash and the other pets didn't seem to see it!
Old 02-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #104

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well DON’T feel dumb! You’re NOT dumb! Pwee12
NO ONE IS DUMB!
It’s more like this is a cruel joke!! On Webkinz players.
The trash thing has become almost an impossibility for everyone.
IF, you are LUCKY enough to even get into a park on a 5 minute interval, and once you get in (IF it’s at just the right time) IF your pet does not freeze. You MAY see trash. But not many people are seeing any.
Surely Ganz is still working on this????? This can’t be how it is going to stay.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #105
Bindigirl

Ganz has really thrown a wrench in this game. For people with slower computers, itcan take forever to get into the park. There's no way that I can change rooms and then still see trash. I could only find trash in the blue zones, but managed to collect 100 pieces after playing for a couple of days. I don't know that I want to play it anymore. I understand that some people haven't found hardly any trash which is a problem, too.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #106
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
You have to time it yourself. Yes, you are exactly right about the :05, :10, etc. of an hour. Good luck!
Ohhh ok, thank you so much!

Good luck to everyone! I just collected 10 more pieces! The only thing I don't like is that trash disappears in front of my eyes.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #107
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I managed to time it once and needed a bigger bag. By the time I emptied the bag and got a couple more pieces someone else took the rest.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #108

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Thank you! This is so much better Ganz!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #109
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Once you get the hang of it, it's not so bad. I've managed to collect about 500 pieces in the last 2 days. I go to the list of parks and wait for the 05, 10, 15, etc. Then I count slowly to 10, refresh the list and click on the first park with 39 pets I see. If I don't see trash or the pets are invisible, I quickly switch to another park or simply leave and come back to the same one. If you go to a park and see trash and no one else seems to see it, it's all yours. If another pet comes in after you before you can pick it all up, they'll see it too. I managed to get 39 pieces in one shot this way.
That being said, I'm suffering a few of the glitches too. I'll freeze in a room or my phone will keep telling me "user exists" and I have to log off and back on sometimes several times before it will work again.
Good luck everyone!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:52 PM   #110
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

OMGIGOSH! Anthony'sMommy I FINALLY Get It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks SOOO Much!
Ginny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: