Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

A new front page story has been added:

Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

With yesterday's update, members have noticed a significant change in the "Keeping the Park Clean" game in Kinzville Park! It appears that you are no longer in competition with the other Webkinz in the park, but that is not the case!

The trash in the Kinzville Park shows up every 5 minutes, as always, shortly after the :00, :05, :10, etc., of each hour. However, what has actually changed is that, if you are in the park when the trash timer goes off, you won't see it in the zone or room that you are in!

Click the image to open in full size.

If you understand this simple concept, then you will become a master recycler in no time! All you have to do is wait until about 20-30 seconds after the timer and switch parks! Everyone who is already in that park will not see the new trash, however you and anyone else who enters after you WILL see it. In addition, if you pick a park with 39 people in it, you can be the 40th person, filling the park to capacity and no one else can enter to see the new trash!
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
4myalika
Webkinz :)

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change -- Much Easier!

I do not really get it.
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 02-18-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change -- Much Easier!

Yes finally thank you ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:20 PM   #4
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Wait now I get it thanks Ganz!
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 02-18-2010, 02:22 PM   #5
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Wow, you have this down to a science! Thanks for the extra help!
valntom is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for this great info Justin
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Have they put a trash cap on it? A limit per day?
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Now that more people know about the way the trash is working, I think it is harder to find trash. Also, if you pick a park with 39 pets, you run into the possibility that someone else was trying to enter at the same time as you and then you get booted from the park because the room is full. I found it easier early in the day yesterday. Last evening, when everyone was switching parks, there were a lot of "ghost" pets and the garbage disappeared right before I got to it. I didn't see the "ghost" pets so I didn't know which way they were going (if I could see them, I could go the other way). I also had a lot of times where I saw a lot of garbage when I entered the room, but my pet was frozen and I had to go back to the lobby and re-enter or choose another room; by that time the garbage was already taken by other pets.

I wish everyone luck with finding garbage, but this makes the game a lot more frustrating; unless you are the "lucky" 40th pet in the room when there are already 39 pets that were in the room before the trash cycle.

This is not a fun "game" at all.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

AND I fail to see how this is easier-once everyone realizes this, won't we all be fighting again??? Unless if we SEE it it is ours alone-which has not been the case for me so far-plus after I reached the magic number 7 yesterday and today, I do not see any more trash...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
Hooray Im a

Madurham is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still kinda confused
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: