Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow TRADE WARNING: Rare Exclusives and Trophies Rumor

Many of you have heard the rumor that "replicas" of certain very valuable Webkinz World items may be coming to the Webkinz eStore soon. Normally, the staff here at Webkinz Insider doesn't address these sorts of rumors formally, but the fact that even the whisper of this rumor is already having an effect on the trade values of the "originals" means that something must be said. We don't want to see anyone who doesn't know about the rumor being taken advantage of.

If you are the owner of, or are planning on trading for, the Blue Dragster, Stone Elephant Statue, Ice Cream Tree, or Skater Kat Skateboard, be warned that the value of these items has already decreased considerably just based on this rumor. If these "replicas" are sold in the eStore like the rumor says, the values will drop even further. It remains to be seen by how much.
Click the image to open in full size.

Keep in mind, however, that a rumor is just a rumor. Although there appears to be convincing evidence that Ganz is at least considering doing this, there is no guarantee that they will actually make it happen. If these items don't show up in the eStore soon, their values could increase to their previous values before this rumor surfaced.

We here at WI have seen many rumored events happen differently than it was said they would, or not even happen at all. We sincerely wish we could give you some sort of guarantee about all of this, but at this point, it simply isn't possible. Our only advice is to be cautious.*

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 06:30 PM   #2
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: TRADE WARNING: Rare Exclusives and Trophies Rumor

These look really cool!! I wasn't here for the Skater Kat game, but I've played it on a websiter before it was fun! Thanks for the info Justin

-Pups
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 06:31 PM   #3
Robotzo

I don't see any price drop on the WIGEV..
Old 10-17-2008, 06:39 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Thank you for the heads up!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 06:42 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

gasp* ill keep an I out
(eye)
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #6
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Justin, this was definitely needing to be addressed!! Like you said, the rumors we have seen before have yielded 'dead ends' and 'red herrings' before! Look at when the eStore first opened it's doors! There were some items that were offered and then snatched away as quickly as they had been seen. BUT, not quick enough for someone to come and post them here. Those coins MAY never show up, That orangutan, MAY never show up, That Love Kitten MAY never show up. The Creative Director of Ganz was quite firm on that.
Originally Posted by Justin
One of the users in our forum came across a bunch of new items in the new Webkinz eStore!
Unfortunately, these items were not intended to be shown to the public by Ganz and have been removed at their request.

We have also been informed to make it clear that those items are not available, will not be available soon, and may never be available.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 08:51 AM   #7

Freakshow12 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is Ganz worst idea yet i have a elephant statue and a skater kat trophy and ive worked really hard on getting these and do not want to see them where people can buy them and where the values drop down from a level 9 and level 7 to a 40,000 is it a rumor or true?

---------- Freakshow12 added 610 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

cause if its just a rumor so far then don't drop value now wait til they are there cause no1 wants mine because they are now no more than love puppy value

Last edited by Freakshow12; 10-18-2008 at 08:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Freakshow12 is offline Male
Old 10-18-2008, 09:01 AM   #8
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the heads up!
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 09:05 AM   #9
princess147202

It will be nice for people who would like those items and dont want to tarde for them.I mean sure it does bring the prices/values of those few select items down,but there always is a good part of things.Like people who would have to trade to get those items.They wouldnt have to risk being scammed right?
Old 10-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #10
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

Ugh I hate ganz for this I mean think about all the people who have worked really hard for these items and now they just drop a ton UGH sometimes I just hate ganz
reedboysrule is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: