Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 09:01 AM   #1
carlythemonkey1

Default Totally unfair. I would please like to speak to Wendy or Justin.

I wanted to say something about my recent suspension from the Gift Exchange for "making unfair offers and then berating a staff member". For your information, I was not making a final offer. I didn't know if it would be fair or not, I thought that the member I was offering to would tell me about it and what the worth was. Instead, this member just told me that I was an unfair trader and said that what I was offering was only worth one exclusive. I was kind of shocked by this meanness (and low trade value), and I said "One exclusive? I don't think that's fair, but nevermind." I expected to be done, I didn't want to trade anymore. Then this member just came back and started telling me off. I said that I was done and I didn't want to trade anymore, and they made my temper rise.

After this, they said that I was being reported and that they were "done with my attitude". This is what bugs me the most. I never asked them to come back, but they did and got me in trouble for it.

The next thing that bugs me is how Wendy specified how I was berating a staff member. It's like just because I was supposedly berating a staff member, they got special treatment and I am banned from GE and PMs for a week. Almost like it never would have happened if it was another WI member.

I know that your decision is final, and you know what? I don't care. I don't care about this place if I am going to be treated unfairly without any say in the matter. Keep my GG status, keep my PMs, but at least give me my rights.

Good day to you all.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2007, 09:03 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
laneybaney921 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Totally unfair. I would please like to speak to Wendy or Justin.

sad sad sad
Old 11-17-2007, 09:03 AM   #3
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

i cant belive Wendy treated you like this. She wouldnt do this. NOT the Wendy I know.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:04 AM   #4
carlythemonkey1

I have nothing against Wendy, but I wanted to make it clear that I should not be treated this way.

---------- carlythemonkey1 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Wendy, are you here?

Last edited by carlythemonkey1; 11-17-2007 at 09:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2007, 09:05 AM   #5
sheekymonkey
Gift Guru

sheekymonkey has a spectacular aura about

hmmmm well i don't want to get into thise but hopefully this gets solved
Old 11-17-2007, 09:08 AM   #6
carlythemonkey1

I just need to talk to Wendy or Justin.

---------- carlythemonkey1 added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Le dee dum .. *waits for wendy*

Last edited by carlythemonkey1; 11-17-2007 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2007, 09:09 AM   #7
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Should I flag this for you?
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 11-17-2007, 09:11 AM   #8
carlythemonkey1

That's okay, if I really need to I can do it later. Thanks though!
Old 11-17-2007, 09:16 AM   #9
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Wendy is viewing this, BTW.
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 11-17-2007, 09:17 AM   #10
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Hi Carly, I have reviewed all of the communications that took place during the conversation and I stand by my decision. I'm sorry if that makes you unhappy, but your rights have not been violated in any way.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: