Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 08:42 AM   #61
Maddog2008
Webkinz :)

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Top Scores Return to Webkinz World

I've checked yesterday and today and I don't have the high scores...all I have is the arcade banner.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2009, 08:49 AM   #62
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

I posted about the high scores returning a few days ago and then they went away again just like they are doing now.

Maybe they're still fixing this and the scores will come back soon?
Jerkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #63
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

thats cool that they put it back on i'll get right to trying to beat those scores
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:52 AM   #64
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I hoping they would bring this back! Finally, I came so close last time. I wonder if we get a new badge for high score of the day?
binkybohboh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:56 AM   #65

kinzgirl97 is on a distinguished road

mine webkinz account doesnt have that
kinzgirl97 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #66
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

It doesn't show up on my account, why??????
softbop is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:51 AM   #67
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Several people reported its return including one staff member.

If you've cleared your cache and its still not showing, perhaps its gone again or its being glitchy?
fairlyoddmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #68
cattastic

WinterHusky is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Top Scores Return to Webkinz World

Omg, FINALLY! [=
:husky:
WinterHusky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #69
23alex23
Lil Kinz

23alexandra23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very glad the High Score list is back. That way, people can see how many more points they need before they can get a high score. Also, what do you get when you get high score?
23alexandra23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #70
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

That's so cool that it's showing up again, but sadly not on my account but maybe they will show up on everyone's soon

View Post Originally Posted by 23alexandra23
I am very glad the High Score list is back. That way, people can see how many more points they need before they can get a high score. Also, what do you get when you get high score?
sadly, absolutly nothing, but if you get the highest score in WW your name is on the board
muzicfreak is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: