Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #31
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default Re: Top Scores Return to Webkinz World

Its not on my american account yet.
Googlesboogles is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #32
ow, I love anime and
Webkinz :)

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

It's not on my account ... wah !!!!!!!
56sarah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:44 PM   #33
OZC

Angry Re: Top Scores Return to Webkinz World

i wonder why mine dose not show the top scores! i missed it when it was gone but i really want them back!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #34
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Are you sure the scores in the Arcade is back? When I went there it was the same as yesterday. I did not see any scores in the Arcade, maybe some accounts have it and some don't, that would be crazy! I bet Ganz would make all of the accounts have the same thing as every body, right? I bet so! I just checked again on my account to make sure that I saw the right thing and it was the same with no scores! It just says ebkinz Arcade with some machine games next to the words. So guess I do not agree with the person who showed me the picture. Sorry! The eleventh one in my ebkinz family is Snowball the Perrrrrrsian Cat! Thanks everyone who is reading what I think! Thank you!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #35
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Strange. Not showing up on mine... I cleared my cache, do I need to clear my cookies?
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #36

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Aw my account (north americain) is not updated yet.
soccertrader is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #37
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Awesome!!! It's finally back!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:25 PM   #38
funwithfamily

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

My high scores came back last week for a very brief time. I only wish I knew it wouldn't be there long, because I would have written down my scores.

I basically visited the arcade and had my high scores back, then the next time I logged on it wasn't there. I was very disappointed. It has been days and has not returned. Maybe it's in a test phase. Only wish I new for sure.

I don't know if I was on my American account or my European account when it happened.
funwithfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #39
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Great,just my luck,they bring it back after I beat Eager Beaver adventure park twice.I won the trophy the first time I played the game,then the next time I had the time and didn't have to quit early.

Bob :pgn: this is Pongo my first of 61 and counting
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #40
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so excited that this is finally back. I've had alot of practice in between last time it was up.
I noticed afew days ago that this was up, but only for a very short period of time. Hopefully now it is here to stay and all fixed. I'm really looking forward to some serious webkinz gaming.
fuzzysocks is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: