Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 02:19 AM   #51
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Top Five Questions & Answers on Daily KinzCare Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Just spoke with a Ganz CR. My account has over 400 pets and 350 rooms. I asked him about what I had been reading, about a limit on the accounts. He spoke with a supervisor, there is no limit on the amount of pets or rooms you have. He said it is a good idea not to keep a lot in your dock. he said it also depends on your computer. If you are having problems, you might want to open a new account, but there is definately no limit on how big the account is.
This is definitely noteworthy news which I thank you for sharing! I've been getting worried about the size of my main account based on various things I've read in the past couple months.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #52

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Just spoke with a Ganz CR. My account has over 400 pets and 350 rooms. I asked him about what I had been reading, about a limit on the accounts. He spoke with a supervisor, there is no limit on the amount of pets or rooms you have. He said it is a good idea not to keep a lot in your dock. he said it also depends on your computer. If you are having problems, you might want to open a new account, but there is definately no limit on how big the account is.
Over 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:36 PM   #53

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

They should be kinzpostable, tradable, sellable, etcable.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #54

christinealicia has a spectacular aura about

Could we start a petition to send to Ganz? I've never been in touch with Ganz so I don't know how to go about doing it, but it seems like there are a number of people on this thread who have been in touch with Ganz...what do you think?
christinealicia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:59 PM   #55
Lil Kinz
missy82462 is just really nicemissy82462 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
Good post, however why would someone ask to delete an item is beyond me. Each of these prizes is unique in its on way, but I guess if you have no room in your rooms to put them then they could be useless. Wish we were able to trade, one child is getting the compact mirror and the other tea pot. Doubles which they could trade, or well. Thanks!
I received a treetop lookout tower as a gift in my Webkinz stocking. I can't sell it; I can't trade it; I can't move it out of the dock as I have no treetop room, so it just sits in my dock...useless.
missy82462 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #56
Unregistered

Cool Re: Top Five Questions & Answers on Daily KinzCare Prizes

I have 4 accounts. One account has 1 pet and 1 room. I use the account just to generate KC, coupons and extra Deluxe gift boxes, then send the items to the 2 bigger accounts. I now have 3 pieces of birthday cake on this account. I would love to send them to the big account, for the Party Room. I won't call to have them deleted. I am hoping, they will, at some point, let's up KP them or sell them. I won't add another room to this account.
just give the cake to your pets so they can eat them

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: