Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #31
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Default Re: Top Five Questions & Answers on Daily KinzCare Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
i wonder why they made "homework" a prize......... i seem to have enough of that already.
LOL! I just read your post. Too True! A report card with all A's would be a gift
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #32
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I wish GANZ would make these items tradable, sellable, and kinzpostable! Most of the prizes I won are items I don't want and some I don't really understand, like homework and lemonade? Why did they even make those?
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:32 PM   #33
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

FIA................thanks for getting everything in one place so we know what's what!!!

right now i have one webbie who has been bombarded with homework............. i guess they think she needs tO go back to KINZVILLE ACADEMY
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #34
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I love the new items & I'm enjoying trying to decorate a dining table with some of them.

I wonder if Ganz actually has thought through this a bit.

I just noticed that very very few kinzpostable items are food "objects". Most of the new food objects that are decorative and can't be eaten (grilled cheese sandwich, spaghetti and meatballs, Piggy plum pies etc.) are all estore items that can't be traded. I know that the Rextexmex recipe has posed many opportunities for trading scams. Food objects probably pose that same kind of potential trading problem. I guess I am glad that there are some non-estore items that I can use to decorate my Thanksgiving Webkinz table with even if they aren't tradeable (though I admit that I hope Ganz could up with a creative solutions so that there would be even more food objects, maybe even animated ones that we could decorate our dining tables with!
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:23 PM   #35
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I so "get" the limitations with the e-store items..although I do not agree with them...I do not like the fact we are absolutely stuck with these items ..for the weekly KC...I also really dislike the limitations on the trophies and all the other limits on kinzposting....These are our accounts..right..or does Ganz actually own them..and if so..what are we paying for??? Ganz..please stop with all the restrictions on WW accounts..it's a huge turn off!! And yes after just a few weeks...we have duplicates that have just been thrown in storage rooms...our total 11 accounts.. only 5 are active for children..the rest are 'support' accounts..and those items are useless there.

Last edited by TNVOLS; 11-02-2010 at 11:28 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:11 AM   #36
CANDY11499

Lightbulb Re: Top Five Questions & Answers on Daily KinzCare Prizes

i think i know why ganz made the prizes not tradable/kinzpostable, so we stay on webkinz every day of the week. i infer they do this because they want us to go on so that webkinz will still be popular, i mean if nobody ever went on, don't you think webkinz would probably shut down? so really, this is kinda helping us so that more people will keep going on to webkinz world, i mean how many of you guys want webkinz world to shutdown? all in all this is kinda working in our favor, well kinda lol.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:16 AM   #37
Unregistered

Smile Re: Top Five Questions & Answers on Daily KinzCare Prizes

hey there's always a storage room lol!
Old 11-03-2010, 06:56 AM   #38
Webkinz :)

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

I don't understand why they make certain things unable to be sold or mailed, or even traded. It takes the enjoyment out of some of the gifts when we can't do what we want with them. Especially when we will end up with duplicates. The gifts for caring for your pets daily are really neat, just let us have more freedom in what we do with them!
sherylbeach is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:13 AM   #39
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by sherylbeach
I don't understand why they make certain things unable to be sold or mailed, or even traded. It takes the enjoyment out of some of the gifts when we can't do what we want with them. Especially when we will end up with duplicates. The gifts for caring for your pets daily are really neat, just let us have more freedom in what we do with them!

I certainly understand your frustration, and I am wondering if the reason is related to problems that it poses in trading: because it is so easy to confuse a food object (that can't be eaten and is actually valuable) from food that can be eaten (and usually is not so valuable). I suspect that Ganz is trying to protect people against scammers by making some things not kinzpostable. Just a thought.

For me, that idea made me feel a bit better about the inability to kinzpost. . .
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:38 AM   #40
Webkinz :)
wausau is on a distinguished road

How can I "get rid of" a prize I don't want? The only way to remove one of these prizes from your account is to contact Ganz and ask them to delete it from your dock.

Well with six accounts, if the only way that I can get rid of unwanted things is to call Ganz and have them remove it then I will probably keep their phone really busy. The tea pot for example is cute but I have duplicated it now in one account and since I can't send it to one of my other accounts it is just in my way in my dock. If they do not want us sharing these prizes with others or able to at least spread them around among our own accounts then we should at least be able to sell them back to the w shop. Otherwise this can become a severe clutter problem.
wausau is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: