Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #21
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Top Five Questions & Answers on Daily KinzCare Prizes

I am one of those who would like to be able to KP or trade the items I can't use. I have been told by more than one rep that too many items in my dock and/or rooms can have a negative affect on the operation of my account (slow loading times for one thing).
When these prizes were first begun, I called Ganz to question the no trade/sell policy. I was told by the rep that this policy was in place in case anyone called to say they didn't get an item, that Ganz couldn't otherwise check if the person had ever actually received it.
This doesn't make sense to me at all... there are MANY more valuable prizes, for example the fairy forest and woodland grand prizes and the key prizes, which are tradeable and postable. Why have this restrictive policy on these relatively low value items which don't even involve real money?
I have several accounts, and would like to at least be able to trade them among my own accounts. One account has just one room, a treetop room, so of course, I can't use any of the wall items, so they just molder in my dock.
Of course I realize that by skipping one day each week, I don't get the prize that week... but 'all or nothing' with respect to the prizes is not good either... some of the prizes are very nice, ones I would like to have. I just don't want a lot of others I can't use... at the end of the year, think how clogged up things will be.
I for one, hope that enough people complain to Ganz that they will change what seems to be an unreasonable restriction.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #22
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Thank you for posting this FIA.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #23
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
I am one of those who would like to be able to KP or trade the items I can't use. I have been told by more than one rep that too many items in my dock and/or rooms can have a negative affect on the operation of my account (slow loading times for one thing).
When these prizes were first begun, I called Ganz to question the no trade/sell policy. I was told by the rep that this policy was in place in case anyone called to say they didn't get an item, that Ganz couldn't otherwise check if the person had ever actually received it.
This doesn't make sense to me at all... there are MANY more valuable prizes, for example the fairy forest and woodland grand prizes and the key prizes, which are tradeable and postable. Why have this restrictive policy on these relatively low value items which don't even involve real money?
I have several accounts, and would like to at least be able to trade them among my own accounts. One account has just one room, a treetop room, so of course, I can't use any of the wall items, so they just molder in my dock.
Of course I realize that by skipping one day each week, I don't get the prize that week... but 'all or nothing' with respect to the prizes is not good either... some of the prizes are very nice, ones I would like to have. I just don't want a lot of others I can't use... at the end of the year, think how clogged up things will be.
I for one, hope that enough people complain to Ganz that they will change what seems to be an unreasonable restriction.

Oh boy I had no idea this boiled down to concerns over whether or not a person was not getting the prize at the end of their week. This is amazing to hold up everyone on WW over the anticipation of problems with a prize. They don't do anything when we don't get our prizes on wheels for the day...in the past I have totally lost my chances at wheel of wishes over their glitches with the wheel and I didn't call and complain to get a prize because, I knew they would not correct it. So why is this prize such a big deal compared to everything else on WW? I am with you on this one that I am confused as to their idea of the value on these compared to things in other areas that in the past they have not done anything about if there was a glitch or loss involved in getting the expected item. I am so confused. I think its wonderful that they want to help people get their prizes, but it would seem that they would need to apply this idea to everything not just daily activities...what about daily wheels that sometimes don't work, dart boards missing balloons and the like? They can't possibly keep up with all that. I think it would be better to just realize that they won't be able to fix every loss we will have participating in an activity..because even if money is spent on items for WW you can't utilize that money if you are not allowed to work with your items the way you choose.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #24
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder why they made "homework" a prize......... i seem to have enough of that already.
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:04 PM   #25
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Thanks for the info. I was hoping to be able to get all before getting a duplicate item, but I guess that isn't how it is set up. I thought I received a duplicate this week, but was hoping I was wrong.

I'm still hoping that after a while they will change the tradeability of these items. Maybe the no trade thing is just for at first (fingers crossed) to make sure all is working.

I do like how it pops up to remind you to do it and also that there is a guaranteed prize for the week. If all else fails and I get duplicates galore, I'll make me a store and pretend they are product to sell.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #26
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Thank you, FIA, for the FAQ post on these items.

Personally, I like these items and am enjoying getting them. I'm a little disappointed that they're not set up as POTM prizes because now you could potentially end up with the same item several weeks in a row that you may not be able to use in your rooms. And, since we can't sell, trade or kp them, the potential for problems down the road is substantial.

So your choices, then, will be to let these items sit in our docks or spend KC to buy a room to put them in, neither of which is practical or appealing. For me, I have one account where Ganz CS has very specifically told me that having more than 150 items in my dock will always result in it locking up. With that same account, they also recommended that I severely limit the number of rooms I purchase for it in the future.

So, for this account, a third alternative would be to stop playing/omit a day in the Daily KinzCare. This is a large account and is also my main playing one and it will end up with few or none of the prizes. Where's the fun in that?

It doesn't really seem like Ganz have thought this through and I hope they come here, read our comments, and re-tool this Daily.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #27
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

thanx for answering these questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #28
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Thanks for the info. I was wondering about how many prizes there were and what we can do with them, so thank you for updating us! I love WI for all the great info.

I do agree with the above posts that it is frustrating that we will now have items we can't get rid of. I do the care award for the free food and the kinzcash. I'm not very interested in the prizes, but it looks like I'm going to get them if I want the food and cash.
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:54 PM   #29
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

thanks for the info FIA
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #30
Wkkw

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

i think we should be able to trade them and sell them i like some but now all
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: