Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default Re: Top Five Questions & Answers on Daily KinzCare Prizes

Thanks FIA! This really helped me. I thought it was like the old KinzCare thing where they did a raffle.
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #12
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

I really don't like that you can get duplicates...I got a second movie poster that I already had! I want to collect all of them before getting duplicates, Ganz! Fix this please!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:53 PM   #13

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I just can't understand how -- after clicking in everyday -- we can't do what we want with the prize. Three TV dinners sit in my dock. Can't eat them , can't send them, can't sell them, can't put them in a refrigerator, can't get rid of them. Not a reward. I'm just going to skip clicking in one day a week.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #14
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

The ability to Trade or Kinzpost I would not think is an ureasonable request, what would it take to get a group request going that Ganz would have to respond to?
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #15
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Good info! The other thing you can do, if you don't want these prizes, is not click the daily kinzcare one day. Personally, I'm finding it fun to collect these prizes.
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #16
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:36 PM   #17

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

I just got my first Kinzcare prize the other day. I was really pleased when I frist out that they were giving out prizes. Before that I would fill the meter almost every week and NEVER win a prize I find this is far nicer! And whats the big deal if you get like four of the same prize? Most of us have enough rooms that need a little more decoration so this comes as some great news!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:53 PM   #18
Unregistered

I really wish these were able to be traded or sent kinzpost
Old 11-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #19
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
Ganz never ceases to amaze me....whey everything can't be sold traded or KP is beyond me. That is right up there with limiting what can go outside, inside, underwater or treetop, let everything go everywhere!!

On the bright side, I love the new "free" gifts, and don't care how many I get, I will use them somewhere.
The reason ganz does not allow you to sell or trade your E-store items is because you pay real money for them and they don't want someone to learn your account information and steal them by trading them out of the account.YOu paid for them so they are ours FOREVER. I can see their point Kind of. The reason these Daily kinzcare weekly prizes and the Carve your own pumpkin/Jack-o-lantern, and fireworks Machine are not Sell-able or trade-able is way beyond me. I have no Idea and in my opinion should be changed so you could either trade or at least sell them through the w-shop if you don't want them anymore.

View Post Originally Posted by kittyfriend15
I just got my first Kinzcare prize the other day. I was really pleased when I frist out that they were giving out prizes. Before that I would fill the meter almost every week and NEVER win a prize I find this is far nicer! And whats the big deal if you get like four of the same prize? Most of us have enough rooms that need a little more decoration so this comes as some great news!
WEll said
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:41 PM   #20
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by kittyfriend15

I think the problem is not right now when you only have a few of each, but in the future when you have like 30 or more of each and can't store them all, can't keep them all in your dock and have no way to get rid of them. (Ganz has not regularly changed prizes on wheels to give us the idea that soon the prizes will change and we will not have excessive amounts of prizes.) Its not the small amount that is the problem..its what this will result in the future when they pile up in huge numbers. Believe me all of us will be dealing with far more than just 4 of each prize...this has the potential to become a big problem down the road. Its not a good idea that Ganz will not allow us to sell back excess. While its a great idea to give out a prize, this kind of control over what we are allowed to do with it doesn't make sense. We can get rid of excess wheel items..we should be able to get rid of excess clicking the kinzcare button each day also. I feel they wanted more kids to be involved in this activity, but what will actually happen is most of us will quit pushing the button yet again because of excess junk in our docks and homes we can only use a small amount of. Its just not logical, but really its a nice idea...they just need to change this aspect of it.

Last edited by Tula; 11-02-2010 at 04:50 PM..
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: