Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 05:32 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Re: Today's Activities Gets a New Look!

I. HATE. IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT THE ORIGINAL ONE BACK!!!!!!!!!
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #42
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Love it! So much easier to navagate!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #43
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I despise this new look
Its just too messy and doesnt look right, I prefer the tabs and the daily activity games in the tabs where everything was organized inside of it at the bottom, the list is way to long now...
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #44
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I agree that this seems like a marketing tool to sell Deluxe. I have Deluxe accounts but I would not want all the activities to remind me of what I am missing if I didn't have deluxe. Come on, Ganz. Do you really need the money that much?
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:15 PM   #45
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by victoria19
*sigh* I've been on webkinz since 2003, they keep changing...... T-T and they have to flash the deluxe thing in our faces

Uhm... Webkinz wasn't here in 2003.
wackyhead is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #46
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

no worries folks, they changed it back (either that or my computer won't accept the changes). I just logged in and its the same layout as before
trinbin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #47
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Wow!!! It's cool looking! I like the graphics
WolfPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:02 PM   #48
uvs u!
Gifted

RoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud of

Hm... I don't really like the new format. I thought that the old version was easier to understand. I also don't like the colors or the font on this format.
RoyalSecret is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:37 PM   #49
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I'm never fond of change.. all I can say is Yuck!! I don't care for this lay out at all it was so much easier doing my dailies the other way. I guess I'll get used to it (after all we have no choice) but I don't think it's a change for the better just a way to run extra ads.

Luckily for us my family is deluxe as for the kids who aren't now you can see all your missing is a few activities other that we always win cash or food on the deluxe wheel or button anyway we have 5 accounts and rarely if ever win anything worth jumping up and down over; So unless your setting your clock to remind you to do jellybean challenge don't fret over it your really not missing anything earth shattering.

Honestly I just can't tell are they trying to get customers back or drive them further away?
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:43 PM   #50
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

i don't like it at all! it just confuses me i liked the old style better, it was more oraganized
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
no smile

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: