Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #81
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

If I find any more, I'll donate them. I sent a bunch in, got back one on my email and one on my dad's, but he deleted it. (After I sent an email with the title "Don't delete mail from kinzville, send it to me". He wrote back - yeah - I just got that. I thought it was spam...).

Hopefully I'll get another win and send it. I got a chipette costume that way, so I'd love to give back.
RiddleMeThis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 01:33 PM   #82
bobdraws
Webkinz :)

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

i have donated a code and keepet about 7!
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:35 PM   #83

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

do you just need to be on the main page of Webkinz news?
Do you need to scroll down or will he be near the top?

None so far... sigh...
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:35 PM   #84
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I was wondering if anyone has received any emails lately with a code (within the last half hour or so). I thought that they gave you the code right away. I have not been getting any emails with codes in them (tried 2 within the last half hour). Right after midnight, I was able to get one and got the code pretty much instantaneously. I wonder if they ran out of codes?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:41 PM   #85

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Mamapatrick
do you just need to be on the main page of Webkinz news?
Do you need to scroll down or will he be near the top?

None so far... sigh...
He will be at the very top left corner.

I've donated 4 already. I'm trying to find the Thunderbird again, but he isn't showing up. I'll keep searching.

Last edited by Lefty21; 04-24-2010 at 01:41 PM..
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:42 PM   #86

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

Finally saw him!

How soon after submitting the answer do you get the email with the code?
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:43 PM   #87

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Well, I just checked my email, and I got a code 10 minutes ago. Woohoo!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #88
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Mamapatrick
Finally saw him!

How soon after submitting the answer do you get the email with the code?

After midnight, I got one email code within seconds of my submission. Now, I haven't received one for the last 2 submission (within the last half hour). Let me know if/when you get your email.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:52 PM   #89
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

After midnight, I got one email code within seconds of my submission. Now, I haven't received one for the last 2 submission (within the last half hour). Let me know if/when you get your email.
I just tested it and I did get a code right away. Make absolutely sure you are not doing anything to the computer after you hit submit and before it comes up with "Thank you for your submission."
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:54 PM   #90
Wacky Holidays!

I just found another thunderbird and I got my email code right away. Perhaps I typed the other email addresses in wrong.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: