Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 10:47 PM   #411
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

Donated more codes today..but, like many..that bird seemed to be more elusive today...Wished I could have added lots more!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 10:52 PM   #412
Webkinz :)

yak1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got my New Thunderbird golden hat. I have been in the wrong section to get it. Someone told me to go the news. So I went to the news, as in on the webkinz front page news. It was not there. So I went to the Webkinznews.com page and within 2 minutes there was a thunderbird flying in my screen.

WOOOOHOOOO, It is so nice to win. That is why I love Webkinz so much. Really, if you think about it, everyday you win something. $20 in the wishing well. a hat in the wheel of the month. Always win. It teachers our childern to be winners and to acheive.

As for me I am an adult but I still love webkinz. I do not gamble, never have, I am just a soccer mom, but webkinz is my relaxing time to make fake money, spend it on what I want for once. LOL!!!!

Thank You webkinz for giving me that feeling again, that I am more than just a great Mom. LOL
yak1234 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #413
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

I have the .gif file of the bird. Should I send it to WI?
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:19 PM   #414
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I wonder how many codes we were able to donate. I hope enough for everyone who didn't get one to get one.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:16 AM   #415
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations to everyone who was able to find the bird! It is a great prize. Unfortunately, the tips did not work on my computer.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:32 AM   #416
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

I can't wait to see how many we donated, I donated 60 myself. Wished I could have gotten a lot more but that bird was to scare in showing up! I hope we got enough for all the members around the world that could not enter the contest to get one!

Great job to all those members that took the time to donate for the benefit of others. That's why I love this site and all the giving and caring people. I was glad I could contribute to donating this time, I love to share and the feeling of helping my fellow WI family! Blessings to you all!!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:46 AM   #417
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

my time to do anything on ww or wi has been so limited all weekend due to my work hours.
i have been having no real luck with having the time to hunt for goober, so i tried to do what i could with the t-bird. i was able to donate about a dozen codes................ it isn't as many as some have donated, but every little bit helps.

i live in new york and i was allowed to click and enter, so i am wondering of this particular contest was available to those states that can't enter the other contests. i didn't have an issue when we clicked for the evil queen dresses, either. so hopefully others who live in new york and the other excluded states did try to click the thunderbird.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:14 AM   #418

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so sad! I spent all weekend looking for that bird in the wrong spot. Even my daughter said she thought it was on a different site, but I kept re-reading the instructions and it sure *looked* like the contest was on the front page of the regular newspaper. No hat for me! Ugh
Fabumouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:21 AM   #419
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Fabumouse
I am so sad! I spent all weekend looking for that bird in the wrong spot. Even my daughter said she thought it was on a different site, but I kept re-reading the instructions and it sure *looked* like the contest was on the front page of the regular newspaper. No hat for me! Ugh
boy that reallly is a downer!!!

well, maybe if wi has a contest you will win one.

chin up!!! i think a lot of people were confused at first.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:32 AM   #420

duckrose01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, I want so much the pharoh hat! My pet has an egyptian room-theme, and the hat is perfect! I didn't see the t-bird on the screen. My pet will be very happy if he has the hat!!
duckrose01 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: