Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 06:25 PM   #391
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

WooHoo my first donated code
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 07:35 PM   #392
Banned
karybear will become famous soon enough

I refreshed 183 times to get two codes for WI - Wow, that bird really doesn't show up often, at least not on my computer! Hope others had better luck and sent lots of codes!
karybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #393
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

I've sent one code. Hopefully I can get another one or two before the contest ends! I've managed to send 4. I hope that helps!

Last edited by Hypatia; 04-25-2010 at 09:37 PM..
Hypatia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #394
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
TO: alleine
Where are you finding him on the site?
I pick a nice short page on the Webkinz Newz site (so it loads faster) such as the Latest Releases or Item Catalog. Then I just keep hitting refresh (if your mouse hand gets tired, you can also press F5 on the keyboard if you're using Internet Explorer). Just keep hitting refresh, but wait a few seconds to make sure you don't see him before hitting it again.

The Thunderbird always comes down from the upper lefthand corner of your internet window. He usually flies downwards and then mostly to the right. He flies right over top of everything on the page. He's about the size of one letter in the Webkinz Newz title banner.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #395
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I need to know the math answer please!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #396
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Q: (6*3)/(4+10-5) = ?

The answer is

Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #397
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
Q: (6*3)/(4+10-5) = ?

The answer is

Thank you! LOL
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:33 PM   #398
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

i've sent 5 to WI so far, wish i could have done more but i've been busy this weekend
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #399
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Well, I'm up to 50 donated codes, the bird is still hard to find though!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #400
holockian

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

2 is the answer to yours
MathFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: