Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 02:53 PM   #361
Webkinz :)
kbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
When I click on the bird he disappears and the entry page does not come up. Is anyone else having this problem?? I am trying to donate some codes.
Sorry, I can't help u there. I haven't had any problem getting it come up. Good luck.
kbird is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 02:56 PM   #362

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I hope that we are able to donate enough so that everyone who can't participate receives one. I've donated over 50 myself.

THANK YOU!
You are so generous.
I'm an European member and I can never participate in these contests.
I received a beautiful dress from the Canadian generous members and I appreciate it so much. Maybe I'll be lucky this time, too.

Thank you and all members who donate the codes for your generosity and your time. I appreciate it so much.
Runo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:57 PM   #363
Lil Kinz
Awesome pears is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone from Texas found the Thunderbird yet? I've been looking all weekend!
<3 KT
Awesome pears is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:00 PM   #364
kbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone tell me how to edit my post? I realize that this is off-topic, but it's related to a post I made in this thread, and I have read the FAQ, but it says that there is a modify button next my post that I cannot find. I've seen it there before, but it's been missing now for sometime. I made a small grammatical error in my post, and it's no big deal, but this has happened before, and I can't figure out how to fix it. Again, sorry for off-topic.
kbird is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:00 PM   #365

scrapkinz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
When I click on the bird he disappears and the entry page does not come up. Is anyone else having this problem?? I am trying to donate some codes.
the first thing i thought of was maybe you have a pop up blocker that is blocking the screen to pop up. try to allow pop ups from that site. hope that helps.
scrapkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #366

Kasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicness
Kasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicness

I donated 41 codes It was a great pleasure for me.
Kasik21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:02 PM   #367

scrapkinz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kbird
Can anyone tell me how to edit my post? I realize that this is off-topic, but it's related to a post I made in this thread, and I have read the FAQ, but it says that there is a modify button next my post that I cannot find. I've seen it there before, but it's been missing now for sometime. I made a small grammatical error in my post, and it's no big deal, but this has happened before, and I can't figure out how to fix it. Again, sorry for off-topic.
i wish i knew the answer to this too, i have also made mistakes i would like to fix and can not figure it out either.
scrapkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:12 PM   #368
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I just donated another, I am having trouble finding him today, this time he was much lower on the screen, still in the blue area but low, I was checking the top corner.

too funny, I posted that I was having trouble finding him and just found him 2 more times right away, 2 more codes to wi, gotta run out, but it looks like he is popping up more often right now.

Last edited by CCBMom; 04-25-2010 at 03:12 PM..
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:14 PM   #369
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kbird
Sorry, I can't help u there. I haven't had any problem getting it come up. Good luck.
OK Thanks for replying.
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:15 PM   #370
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Does it appear anywhere specific???
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: