Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #351
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

Hey!
i don't know how to find the thunder bird
is there anyone who can give me steps on how to?
i would really like to find it myself
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 02:08 PM   #352
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

I hope that we are able to donate enough so that everyone who can't participate receives one. I've donated over 50 myself.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:13 PM   #353
Webkinz :)

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

Yea!!!! I just won one for the team ( to be given away )!!!! I was so happy to win one of Canada's gifts. I just wanted to join the fun and do the samething. It is fun too!!!
The only problem I had was finding a word not already used to add to the webkinzinsider.com . Finialy I just used my name with a lot of numbers. Can't wait to see how WI gives the codes out. I know that will be fun too.
linz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:16 PM   #354
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I have been finding lots of extras to donate. Just hit any keys then type @webkinzinsider.com
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:16 PM   #355
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I've tried a few that have already been used also. I was looking at words on the Webkinz Newz page for ideas and even YooHoo from the ad had already been used. I used all the colors I could think of and shapes now I'm on fruits..
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #356
Wytchy is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

After finally collecting enough for all of our family accounts, I was just now able to send a few to WI.

Guess for now I'll get on my older daughter's account and try to start collecting rockets for her. Might try sending some more Thunderbird codes later.

I'm actually surprised that all 25k codes haven't been used up by now, but glad they haven't been.

Hoping that many of those unable to enter this contest will win here at WI!
Wytchy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:30 PM   #357
kbird is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this is so neat that WI is doing this (again). It was really wonderful of the Canadians who got codes for us who couldn't (Chipette), so I am more than glad to be able to "pay it forward."
I wish I could read all the other comments on this thread, but as I'm sure many have said, there is so much going on this weekend, that I could stay here all day and night, but life needs to be lived, dishes need to be washed, clothes need to be washed, grass needs to be cut, plants need to be planted..... (Any other moms here with me on this one? ) Thanks again and happy to add to the codes.
kbird is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #358
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I hope that we are able to donate enough so that everyone who can't participate receives one. I've donated over 50 myself.
Wow that's so awesome between the 2 of us alone that's 100 smiles.

Remember everyone. Every code counts
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:43 PM   #359
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
Why are Quebec, New York and Florida being shunned? This just is not fair thanks to the insider for the tip to why I wasn't seeing any birds. I had not read the "rules"
I am not sure for Quebec - though probably for similiar reasons to New York and Florida. Has to do with the way the law are written making it at least inadvisable, most likely illegal, for Ganz to run this type of contest in those locations.

Then there is the rest of the world who cannot participate either because Ganz has not a prayer of following every country's rules and laws so they make it easy/safer on themselves and do it in just most of the U.S. and Canada.

At least we have WI, who are allowed to give these codes away at a random drawing, probably because the site is free to join and the drawing is free to enter.

Good luck to all who still need codes. May we again have more codes than people entering to get them! After getting one on my account I got a couple for WI and there are reports of people getting many more than just a couple for WI! Thanks to those who put in all that effort!
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:43 PM   #360
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

When I click on the bird he disappears and the entry page does not come up. Is anyone else having this problem?? I am trying to donate some codes.
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: