Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 11:33 AM   #331
Webkinz :)

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

View Post Originally Posted by Dawn M
Does anyone want to give me their email address, so i can send them a code, if their not able to get one. If it is not ok that i ask this, then, i apologize, just trying to help out, i have donated many codes already to webkinzinsider, and i will continue to donate more.
We're not allowed to give out email addressing, it's against the rules on WI
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 11:52 AM   #332
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

Donated 20 codes at last count if I am correct

Enjoy

totallyaddicted
totallyaddicted is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:56 AM   #333
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

yeah i dontated at least 25-30 last night. I started with random letters then went to random names. I kept getting the message that the email was used so I just switched to my ww user name and the number. So far i've done 7 this way and it's really easy so for those learinging it would be for example.

adrkmfdm9@webkinzinsider.com. That's how they will get the codes to donate.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:15 PM   #334
musicgirl1996

Hey guys, I need help. Whenever I click on a bird and the form comes up, I answer the skill question, and it says that I get it wrong, no matter which computer I'm on. But I know that I'm getting them right. An asterisk is a multiplication sign, right? This has happened with previous skill question contests. What do I do if I know I'm getting it right but they tell me it's wrong every time? Anyone else have this problem???
Old 04-25-2010, 12:15 PM   #335

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

I donated 1 so far! WellI guess for only figuring out this contest now thats not too bad.
soccerhorse10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #336

wobblybox will become famous soon enough

I have been searching and searching but can't find it! I have cleared my history, logged off and back on dozens of times. Been jumping back and forth to find Goober and the bird - finally found Goober thanks to the traking thread, but still no bird. Finally reread the front page story to see what I might possible be doing wrong and realize I live in one of the exception areas! LOL! Well, this gives me more time to scout out Goober! Good Luck to the rest of you!
wobblybox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:23 PM   #337
jeepchick4x4

jeepchick4x4 is on a distinguished road

People in NY are excluded from the clicky contest?? No wonder I haven't seen one all day...?
jeepchick4x4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:23 PM   #338

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Well, If everything works ok, I have been able to send 40 to WI. This has been fun!
Hopefully it will help anyone who has been having problems or unable to participate in the contest!!
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:28 PM   #339
Alleyna

Talking Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

I just won the pharohs helm!
Old 04-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #340
jeepchick4x4

jeepchick4x4 is on a distinguished road

well now that I go through and read all the rules, I see Ny is excluded =( Hopefully this one will go as well as the Chipette one! Thanks to everyone who is donating for us that can't win them! =)
jeepchick4x4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: