Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #321
Webkinz :)

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

I was wondering.. why does it include florida on the contest thing?

I found another code but im confused on how to donate it?

Last edited by Guinea441; 04-25-2010 at 10:13 AM..
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #322
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by btrfly222
ok, I will let you know next time I catch one what the question is, and I can have some help..

OK guys, this is my question...
Q: (6*3)/(4+10-5) = ?
I got the same problem
(6*3)/(4+10-5)
18/9

Oh, and just to let you know, I checked this problem on my scientific calculator. Hope this helped!
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:35 AM   #323

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I tried to send the codes to the email provided, but it would accept... then tried to forward from my email, still wouldn't accept it... what do I do now!?
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:57 AM   #324

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

I can't find a Thunder Bird, I've been trying to look for one
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:58 AM   #325

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by pixie1101
I tried to send the codes to the email provided, but it would accept... then tried to forward from my email, still wouldn't accept it... what do I do now!?

I just sent another one to admin@webkinzinside.com via my e-mail and had no problem.

I have also sent some to a couple of made up names @webkinzinsider.com and those went as well. Example nolarex@webkinzinsider.com

Please try again. Our freinds here that have not been able to get codes will greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time to colllect extra codes.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:58 AM   #326

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

I also, don't live In Florida,New York,or Quebec.
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:00 AM   #327

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by silverqueen1949
I just sent another one to admin@webkinzinsider.com via my e-mail and had no problem.

I have also sent some to a couple of made up names @webkinzinsider.com and those went as well. Example nolarex@webkinzinsider.com

Please try again. Our freinds here that have not been able to get codes will greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time to colllect extra codes.
I corrected the e-mail address to admin@webkinzinsider.com
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:01 AM   #328

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

i just send a code to admin@webkinzinsider.com
I'll be out looking for more
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #329

Dawn M is on a distinguished road

Does anyone want to give me their email address, so i can send them a code, if their not able to get one. If it is not ok that i ask this, then, i apologize, just trying to help out, i have donated many codes already to webkinzinsider, and i will continue to donate more.
Dawn M is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:18 AM   #330
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Wow that's amazing 19 and 12 codes! I've gotten 3 and only need 1 more and I can start donating. I don't seem to generate any this morning tho. WI has been so great to us, I'd really like to give back. Fingers crossed!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: