Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 06:56 AM   #311
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

i was lucky yesterday to get 2 codes to send to my 2 email accounts.

but in keeping with the webkinzinsider spirit, i found 4 more thunderbirds and emailed the codes to webkinzsider. i know it is not a lot, but my time to click is limited....but every code will help to get a pharoah to someone who could not get one.

enjoy your sunday!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 07:15 AM   #312
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i was lucky yesterday to get 2 codes to send to my 2 email accounts.

but in keeping with the webkinzinsider spirit, i found 4 more thunderbirds and emailed the codes to webkinzsider. i know it is not a lot, but my time to click is limited....but every code will help to get a pharoah to someone who could not get one.

enjoy your sunday!!!
i just found 2 more and contributed them............... i hope we can have a great contest
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:20 AM   #313
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

My brother and I have donated 19 codes and growing, so don't give up if you live in Florida, New York, or Quebec. Many people are trying to get the codes for you!
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:28 AM   #314
hat the...
Webkinz :)

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

Well, I think I am up to 12 now that I have donated.

Every little bit helps right!

totallyaddicted
totallyaddicted is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:33 AM   #315

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by KaryCam
I know, I live in FL.
I have been refreshing my screen over and over again since yesterday, but nothing.
Maybe when it's all over some some kind soul will send me a code.
I don't know how we could send codes directly, but a lot of us are contributing them to WI. We hope they can be distributed to our friends who could not get them. WI is full of people who like to help others - it is really nice to see ow many people are so caring!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:57 AM   #316
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I was able to get the code and I am in FL.
I just sent one to WI, thank you so much for the Chipette contest!!
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:50 AM   #317
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Would love to send some codes, but haven't seen one bird, despite clearing my cache and searching different pages, refreshing, etc. :p
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:52 AM   #318

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

i cant find it : (

is it a certain page you have to be on??
How long do you have to wait??
troyeramanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:54 AM   #319

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by chiarajones2148
still no luck with me with finding a thunderbird... i have cleared history and have press refresh like a million times.. i found 1 awhile ago, but i was so excited that I accidentally clicked refresh ever since then no luck
I have the same problem - tried on 3 different computers, but we always have this problem when something is on Webkinz Newz. Very discouraging - we have tried and tried, cleared cache, pop-ups off - yet nothing. Weird when others see it over and over again.
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:03 AM   #320
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Don't give up! That elusive bird is sneaky and very random. I could not find him at all on my laptop yesterday, but just now while entering the Thunderbird room contest I found 2 and wasn't even looking for him. And on my laptop to boot!

So far my total donated is 54...will keep looking for him throughout the day to add to my total donated! Don't let that little stinker fly through your fingers, keep pursuing him till you catch him! LOL
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: