Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 11:02 PM   #281
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

Is the thunderbird sleeping? I haven't heard from him in a while. Let me know if you're still getting codes.

It seems that as the day goes on, it gets harder and harder to find the thunderbird. It gets so annoying!
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 11:04 PM   #282
WebkinzMom1028
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

This is what I did...I used my username webkinzmom20 and just started with 01 like this...webkinzmom2801, webkinzmom2802, webkinzmom2803, etc...and it makes it easier to enter it because when you go to type the email in and I typed the "w" (for webkinzmom2 it automatically dropped down a menu that had my last one in the sequence there, so i just clicked it and changed the numbers to the next in the sequence and I was ready to go. Hope I didn't confuse anyone and that helps!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #283
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

just keep on refreshing and you should ind him
wwf316 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:16 PM   #284
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by troyeramanda
how long do you have to stare at the screen ???
do you have to keep coming up with new email adresses??
he should show up within 10 seconds after the page is fully loaded. if you dont see him then refresh the page.

you are only allowed to use and email address one time. otherwise you will get a message saying that the email address has already been used. good luck

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
This is what I did...I used my username webkinzmom20 and just started with 01 like this...webkinzmom2801, webkinzmom2802, webkinzmom2803, etc...and it makes it easier to enter it because when you go to type the email in and I typed the "w" (for webkinzmom2 it automatically dropped down a menu that had my last one in the sequence there, so i just clicked it and changed the numbers to the next in the sequence and I was ready to go. Hope I didn't confuse anyone and that helps!
lol im glad im not the only one who thought to do that

i think the thunderbird went to bed for the night...i have not seen him for about 30 minutes

Last edited by ajoysmom; 04-24-2010 at 11:16 PM..
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #285
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

So, if Thunderbird went to bed, when does he get up for the contest to fly across the screen. I have not seen him at all today. Any ideas on how I can find him. I clean my cache and cookies.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #286
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Is anyone else still finding thunderbirds? I think that all 25,000 codes may have been used up, but I might just be having really really really really really really really bad luck.
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:21 PM   #287
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Do you really thing all 25,000 codes have been claimed? I am still trying.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:22 PM   #288
tooeasytoenvy is an unknown quantity at this point

is it not for NY residents? because i am not getting a bird
tooeasytoenvy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:23 PM   #289
Diabetes Awareness

what about CA?
Old 04-24-2010, 11:32 PM   #290
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

It's still going, I just found one. It seemed to take more clicks than it did earlier.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: