Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #251
my dogs babies r
Webkinz :)

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

View Post Originally Posted by Ladymage27
I don't understand how some people are saying they have, like, a dozen codes...isn't it only one code per person/email? Plus, I have been watching the W Newz site for nearly 3 hours now and NO Thunderbird!!!! This is just unfair.
Are you refreshing the page? You have to do that in order to get it to show up. Starts at the top left corner. Good Luck!!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #252

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

View Post Originally Posted by funmamas
Does anyone know if it is only 1 per email address ? Thanks!
It is only one per email.... If you do not find it in your inbox, cheak the Junk Mail ~ thats where i found mine. Hope that helps
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #253

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

I don't understand how some people are saying they have, like, a dozen codes...isn't it only one code per person/email? Plus, I have been watching the W Newz site for nearly 3 hours now and NO Thunderbird!!!! This is just unfair.
I hope you find one. There is still tomorrow. You can use every email address you have, plus send any extras to WI. ]

Just use (any random thing here) @webkinzinsider.com

View Post Originally Posted by eyeluvdogs5
Are you refreshing the page? You have to do that in order to get it to show up. Starts at the top left corner. Good Luck!!
Just make sure you wait about 10-15 seconds between refreshes. He does not come instantly.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:55 PM   #254
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I am refreshing. I think he is just shy....hehe
Ladymage27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:56 PM   #255

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Just make sure you wait about 10-15 seconds between refreshes. He does not come instantly.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #256
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Do you live in New York, Florida, or Quebec? The contest is not happening in those places. Something about gambling laws...
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #257
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Are you in Canada or the US? If you're outside of there, your ip address will probably prevent the bird from showing up. If this is not the reason, then I'm not sure.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #258
prettyricky07

chiarajones2148 has disabled reputation

has anyone entered their small room in the contest??
chiarajones2148 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #259
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Nice tip....I must have a fast computer as it shows up like in 1 second on mine (if it is going to show) after refresh....but everyone might not have a fast computer...Thanks for sharing!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:58 PM   #260
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Don't feel bad. I was start early this morrwoing around 5AM my time to just now 7PM my time and I just got him like a half hour ago one code. Ugh and this is post to be for kids. My child got tired of wait for him so I had to take over. She was so upset that she could not get him on her own. Is webkinz world come a teen/adult site then for kids.
CarolannZ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: