Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #241
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

View Post Originally Posted by jhoops13
I counted--111 refreshes for a thunderbird, and then I refreshed it again, missing him.
I did that earlier and I wanted to scream. Hang in there. Everyone is tired and there is still tomorrow. I really think it has slowed down a lot!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 09:39 PM   #242
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Are you using Internet explorer? Because I tried with IE and nothing showed up . It does however show up a lot on firefox.

I think i've gotten 29 codes so far. Now i'm working at sending them to the wi address.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:39 PM   #243
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

NOO! I did it twice in a row!
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:43 PM   #244
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

I'm on firefox....but I think that birdie took to his nest for the night! lol Going to try Google chrome and see what I get with that.
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:45 PM   #245
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I have gotten 12 in total (10 of which I donated here to WI) and I have just gotten 4 of those in the last 30 min. using IE on the contest page with refreshing....Good luck everyone, I am done as I think 10 was a good amount to donate....helped the time go by while looking for Goober!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #246
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Sorry I panicked earlier BEFORE reading all the postings. After reading all the postings, I went to my e-mail and sure 'nuff there it was and I got it. If I get lucky enough to get another code, I will send it to admin.

Next time, I'll trust the other Webkinz Insiders to know the answers. Thanks for being there for me.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #247

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am using Chrome and got 2 in the last 12 minutes.
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #248
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

switched to Google Chrome and found him once so far...will keep clicking to try and get to 50 tonight!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:51 PM   #249

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by gramys
I am using Chrome and got 2 in the last 12 minutes.
Maybe this is a time zone thing. I'm on Eastern time and they are definitely slow to show up here - nothing for me in the last 20 minutes. I was seeing them every five minutes or so earlier today. Goodnight and good luck everyone!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:51 PM   #250
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

I don't understand how some people are saying they have, like, a dozen codes...isn't it only one code per person/email? Plus, I have been watching the W Newz site for nearly 3 hours now and NO Thunderbird!!!! This is just unfair.
Ladymage27 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: