Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 07:56 PM   #201
YIPPEE I'm a
Gift Guru

baksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

I want to thank WI and WI members that donated the chipettes costumes. I did win one! Yippy! I have been working hard to return the favor. Does anyone know how many WI has received already?

Well, back to clicking!

Baksak
baksak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 08:02 PM   #202
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I've donated 18 codes. Hopefully I can find more!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #203
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

I haven't found any Thunderbirds ):<
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:06 PM   #204

Shore218 is on a distinguished road

WOW!! I have seen him yet!!
Shore218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:12 PM   #205
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

I'm up to 35 codes donated now....back to hunting for that bird!!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #206

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

ok.. I'm taking a break. I'll try later. Maybe tomorrow..
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:15 PM   #207

southernlady is a jewel in the roughsouthernlady is a jewel in the rough

it took me popping in off and on all day but finally got a code for me and then got a code i emailed to webkinsinsider. I wanted to be able to do that because i was one of the people who appreciated someone giving a code for the chippette costume.
southernlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #208
Unregistered

Question Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

Can someone say what page they see the bird on and what part of the page because of i have been looking alot and never seen him.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #209
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

How long do you wait after refreshing until you refresh again if you don't see one? Thanks for the assistance. Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #210

Bloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacity
Bloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacityBloo's Pal has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
I'm up to 35 codes donated now....back to hunting for that bird!!
How are you getting so many codes? I thought we were allowed only one per e-mail address, and the address had to be the one used to open our account. I sent one form, and when it looked as though it was being rejected for an invalid security code I tried again and was told I had already used that e-mail address.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: