Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 06:34 PM   #181
Webkinz :)

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

View Post Originally Posted by Guinea441
wait does it fly across the screen or is it just in a certain spot? and were do you look for it?
It typically flies from left to right and kind of down a little as it flies, and it starts at the top left corner around the ad sign. Hope this helps
WhiteCoco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #182

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

I found him but im stuck on the question, my parent doesn't understand it either
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #183

does anyone know what Example: 7*4 means? My parent doesn't even know..[/QUOTE]

7*4 means 7 x 4, the * means multiplication
Old 04-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #184

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

It flys in from left to right. The area is usually where the banner is. It is small, fingertip size.
Oh and you can try refreshing the page on occassion. Goodluck
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #185
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

It does not matter which page you are on. The thunderbird can be found on any page. Go to a page which has only text and just a few pictures (no videos, though, they take a while to load), and refresh every five seconds. The thunderbird should appear at the top left of the page and 'swoop' down towards the right. Click on it and then enter your email address and answer the math question, enter the secret code, and they send you an email with your code in it. Actually Webkinzcrazy, you receive the code right away, so it's not a 'chance', it's just whoever gets the 25,000 codes first. Good luck!
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:38 PM   #186
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

wait does it fly across the screen or is it just in a certain spot? and were do you look for it?

does anyone know what Example: 7*4 means? My parent doesn't even know..
It flys in random spots.
CrazyLlama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:39 PM   #187

heres a sample of the problem (9*4)/(10+5-4)=, what does the dash in the middle mean so would the answer be 36/11?(this was a sample problem not the one i had..
Old 04-24-2010, 06:45 PM   #188

heres a sample of the problem (9*4)/(10+5-4)=, what does the dash in the middle mean so would the answer be 36/11?(this was a sample problem not the one i had..
When answering a math problem like this, you have to answer the problem in parentheses first, and then do the remainder math problem.
* = Multiplication
/ = Division

The problem goes like this:

First do parentheses, so (9*4) = 9 x 4 =?; (10+5-4)=?

After you get the answer to (9*4) & (10+5-4), you would then have (answer) / (answer). So what is (answer) divided by (answer) and that will be your final answer. Hope this helps
Old 04-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #189
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I found one code after I had about given up. Then later I opened the webkinznews page and then toggled to another window and when I went back there was that bird in about the middle of the page.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #190

Thank You i needed to know what the slash means so it means division!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: