Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #171
snoball520
Webkinz :)

webkinzcrazy520 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

Good news to anyone who is planning on finding thunderbird! I found it today and hopefully it's in the same place on each computer. I honestly can't remember but I THINK I found it on the
COMMENT FORUM PAGE on the webkinz news site. If you don't wanna have to find it (which isn't hard because it's right up top), then I'll insert a link to it: http://http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/comment-forum/ Also here are a few helpful hints to entering: 1. Look on the SIDE OF THE PAGE to find the thunderbird flying
2. You'll need a parent or guardian over 18 to complete the seccond
part after finding the thunderbird to complete the difficult math
problem to ensure that you have an adult with you. (I know the answer
but I want to be fair so I won't tell you)
3. If you succesfully complete the seccond part, it doesn't mean you
automaticly win --- it just enters you so you have a chance of
winning. Good luck!
P.S. If somehow you DON'T find the thunderbird on the page that
told you to find it, then PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE contact me
so that I can tell you what ELSE you can do to try and find it.

♥, your pal, webkinzcrazy520
webkinzcrazy520 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 05:42 PM   #172
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Tips for Webkinz Newz Thunderbird Contest

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteCoco
Ok, I just sent my first code to . I am using my username, WhiteCoco, and just adding numbers to it, so my first one will be from WhiteCoco1@webkinzinsider.com, second one will be (as soon as I get another one) WhiteCoco2@webkinzinsider.com, etc. Hope mine get to you. Helping those who can't help themselves Good luck to all!!
That's what I have been doing too (webkinzmom2801, webkinzmom2802, etc..) Great minds think alike I see I have sent 9 codes so far and still looking!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #173

isotropic has disabled reputation

I donated the codes by forwarding the emails I received on my accounts, hope that's okay.
isotropic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #174

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, Are you sure we can all send them to these @webkinzinsider addresses? That won't be a problem with Ganz?
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:55 PM   #175

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hi, Are you sure we can all send them to these @webkinzinsider addresses? That won't be a problem with Ganz?
That's what they said to do if you would like to donate extra codes. You can look at the front page or the first post on this thread to see what they said. Hope this helps
WhiteCoco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #176

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteCoco
That's what they said to do if you would like to donate extra codes. You can look at the front page or the first post on this thread to see what they said. Hope this helps
The way I read it I thought they meant to forward them to that address. It wasn't clear.

"You can send unused feature codes to admin@webkinzinsider.com" sounds like you need to get the feature code FIRST and then forward it on. Are we sure about this?
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:05 PM   #177

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
The way I read it I thought they meant to forward them to that address. It wasn't clear.

"You can send unused feature codes to admin@webkinzinsider.com" sounds like you need to get the feature code FIRST and then forward it on. Are we sure about this?
It also says, or any address ending in @webkinzinsider.com (just make up an address, it'll get to us).
As far as I know, it can be any address as long as it ends in @webkinzinsider.com. This is what many of us are doing, so I hope it works. Your way should be ok as well if you don't want to do it the other way.

WhiteCoco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #178

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Well I think this is great and have been submitting codes today by just making up something and putting @webkinzinsider.com. They seem to be going through fine. Hopefully everyone that can not play gets a code through here.
Good luck everyone
Ms.Mom
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #179
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

Ohh, i got one code, i am looking for more birds, so i can donate a couple.
CrazyLlama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #180

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

wait does it fly across the screen or is it just in a certain spot? and were do you look for it?

does anyone know what Example: 7*4 means? My parent doesn't even know..

Last edited by Guinea441; 04-24-2010 at 06:33 PM..
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: