Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 05:59 PM   #51
YAY finally a
Webkinz :)

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Tie Dye Top Pattern Solved!

yayayayayyayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bookworm12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 06:01 PM   #52

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Well, I tried the purple PJ top and the blue yellow fleece (which was on sale in the kinzstyle outlet) top but would have never thought of the flower power swim top. Way to go!!!
bamagal55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #53
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Click the image to open in full size.
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #54
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Congrats August and thanks for sharing that wonderful news!!! I love this TShirt! And the Flower Power....right on....so fitting!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #55
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Way to go, August! I was sure the purple shoes were a part of this top. LOL. Thanks for solving this and posting your awesome results!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:40 PM   #56
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

Thats awesome thanks August
alg1128 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:45 PM   #57
lovell13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was trying to make this top and I guess that I got the wrong swimsuit top because I got the Patchwork top. So if you use the Wildflower swimsuit top and the other two things you get the patchwork top. Sorry I have no picture, I'm not really good at posting.
lovell13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:57 PM   #58
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

A big congrats and thanks August for sharing this pattern with us!! Love this shirt!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #59

DinosaurGirl<3 is on a distinguished road

Yes! Thank you sooo much ! I can't wait until someone discovers the recipe for the Fairy Ball Gown and the Summer Sarong! Work together everyone!

~Proud Owner of 15 ebkinz and couting!~
DinosaurGirl<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:01 PM   #60
uvs Tug her horse

browndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats to august I just need to get more kinzcash XD i also can't wait for the 'Recipe' for the fairy ball gown...
browndoglover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: