Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 04:48 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

specgrl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Tie Dye Top Pattern Solved!

View Post Originally Posted by Skittle
Congrats and thank you for your hard work
Thank You!!!!
specgrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 04:49 PM   #32

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Good going August!!!

It is so exciting to have these new clothes. I have tried solving them, but I really admire those who, either by perseverance or by luck, solve them.

Thanks so much!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:49 PM   #33
kitty92843

Smile Re: Tie Dye Top Pattern Solved!

That's awesome. I want to make it. It looks really cool.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #34
Gift Guru

Kikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Great Job August! Thank you for sharing the results of all your hard work!
Kikio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #35
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

YAY! I was just thinking about how to make it...I really want it! Congrats! I'm going to make one now!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:51 PM   #36
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Congrates, I tried and could not get it. I would never have thought of what it really was, thanks so much.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:54 PM   #37

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I appreciate everyone's hard work on solving these designs. Now I'm hoping that there will be a spot like the recipes where we can easily find the directions for making the outfits.
Hi Marnabear,

wowewe has this thread going:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-555365/

It has directions for the ones that have been solved, the history, tips, and organizing information for people who want to work on the patterns individually or in teams.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #38
Kastle99

Wink Re: Tie Dye Top Pattern Solved!

I love the tie dye shirt it like totally rocks! And a tip: everyone will thing you look cool, totally fashionable,and trendy! Good luck with the tie dye shirt!
Old 09-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #39

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

yay that will look great on Wolfy!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #40
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thanks August!
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread