Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 03:39 PM   #11
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Tie Dye Top Pattern Solved!

awesome! i never wouldve guess those ingredients...
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 03:43 PM   #12
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

That's really cool, I'm sure it will look great on my pets!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:44 PM   #13
Is in love with

webkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to all

WAY TO GO AUGUST! i would have NEVER guessed that
webkinzbeanie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #14
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Thanks August! And congrats! I love this shirt!!
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #15
Never To Old For
Webkinz :)

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Congrats August on solving the pattern!
Can't wait to make a few of these tops!
Collie Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #16
Im kin64 on

♥kin♥ is on a distinguished road

Yay, I absolutely love this shirt! It looks great on my Cocker Spaniel, Vanessa. :] Thanks soooo much!
♥kin♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:53 PM   #17

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Whoohoo! It's such a cute shirt! Thanks for posting
Love, Jane. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:02 PM   #18
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

wow almost was the first to get it!!
august beet me BARELY to get it!
congrats
kaylee1880 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #19
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Woo-hoo!!! I just made three!!! Who's gonna tell us how to make the Fairy Princess Ball Gown??? I just can't wait!!!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:06 PM   #20
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I appreciate everyone's hard work on solving these designs. Now I'm hoping that there will be a spot like the recipes where we can easily find the directions for making the outfits.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: