Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 04:14 PM   #21
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Default Re: 3 October Pets Announced by Webkinz

Those guys are awesome! As soon as I saw them I said, " Yay! I love the Billy goat about time someone made one! ". Love em!
2cheerios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2011, 04:14 PM   #22
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Three October 2011 Webkinz Pets Revealed by Ganz

i am loving the new pets, but i want the papillon the most............how adorable!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:14 PM   #23
Webkinz :)
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Default Re: 3 October Pets Announced by Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith

The dragon certainly looks just like the whimsy dragon...hmmmm
That's exactly what I thought.
They certainly are cute, on the other hand!
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:16 PM   #24
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Is it just me or is the Glitzy Dragon extremely similar to the Whimsy Dragon?
Yesh it does
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:24 PM   #25
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

Well, so far i don't like any of these. They don't look so good, so I might not get any in October. Unless the come out with better ones in October.
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

OoOoHh!!! I absolutely LOVE the Papillon. It reminds me of collies which I love even more. The Billy Goat is awesome, too. The dragon, OK, I think we have enough dragons. I mean, it looks almost identical to the other pink dragon!
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:26 PM   #27
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

i also miss the pokey fur Webkinz Like the Brown Dog's! Or the
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:27 PM   #28

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

That dog is adorable, but I'm disappointed with the dragon... there isn't much difference between its appearance and the Whimsy Dragon's.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #29
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by buts2
OoOoHh!!! I absolutely LOVE the Papillon. It reminds me of collies which I love even more. The Billy Goat is awesome, too. The dragon, OK, I think we have enough dragons. I mean, it looks almost identical to the other pink dragon!
Oh, Whimsy Dragon. The pink dragon is almost identical to the Whimsy dragon. Ok, all good now!
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:34 PM   #30
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Wink Re: Three October 2011 Webkinz Pets Revealed by Ganz

SSSSCCCREEEEEAAAAAAMMMM
PAPPILON!
WANT SO BAD.
I am getting this pet.
"MOM THEY ARE MAKING A PAPPILON WEBKINZ!"
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kittycaty annouced it, love.joy.peace., soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: