Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 11:03 PM   #61
Sapphirekat
Webkinz :)

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Three New Webkinz Join the Adventure Park Collection

I have a lil kinz husky. I adopted it at the end of January. (That was a long time before Adventure Park was even made.) I wish I could have a chance to do the stuff in Adventure Park. When I go to the stores, I find that they are selling less and less Webkinz. I used to find them at 7 stores (Maybe more). Now I only find them at 1 store. And once they sold the few they have, I don't think they will be getting any more.
Its a scam to make people rebuy stuff they already have. Whats wrong with being able to use a pet that you already adopted to do Adventure Park stuff.
(If I could find it in a store I might want to get the big husky, since I have the small one, but that wont happen.)
Spikefan2004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2011, 12:47 PM   #62
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Walgreens was sellling so many of the AP pets late last year for the Christmas rush...in two packs was the spotted leopard and koala ...the mud hippo, spotted frog and velvety elephant were sitting in the bins at most stores....and the lil kinz husky was part of the Christmas promotion that they started pushing just before Thanksgiving where about 6 different lil kinz (polar bear, poodle, koala, cocker spaniel, panda, and golden retriever) were sold in little gift bags....I REALLY hope they do this again this year as they sold them for $2.50 each on Thanksgiving day....

Anyway......After the new year all of these were still lots of left overs and were on sale for a very long time... .I picked up a few but of ones that I didn't mention here....As soon as AP was mentioned everything that was left was gone in a blink of an eye......though I recently did find a mud hippo for Walgreens standard $9.99 if anyone is interested

For those that can wait a bit, they will probably have the POTM Raindeer in a 2pack with the sunshine hamster (like last year) for the standard $9.99....they are showing them online saying they are only available in store......Happy Hunting

I have finished 1 quest totally and have 1 where I am trying to go for a few extra digs before I take the prize....but so far I don't think that what I'm getting out of this is worth getting these pets (since they are duplicates) let alone all the time and effort with the glitches and log in/log out....and only 1 of my current friends can do the mini quests ......

All in all I'm not sure that I'm going to keep up with this part of WW....I stopped doing Zums because it took to long and they haven't fixed that yet.....they have a long way to go with AP.
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #63
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

I have the velvety elephant and the husky, but i really want the !!!!
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:42 AM   #64

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Honestly, I was surprised to read that three new pets were coming this soon after the AP's initial release. I guess Ganz thought the AP was more of a success than I did.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #65

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
I am rater disappointed with the whole adventure park thing. In our household, we have all of the currently available pets on accts. We did the quests, which are done rather quickly. So it is like we're done. I know they have daily quests but all we get is retired which we dont need or want. When i got them, i thought there would be more prizes to be won. We have no plans to get anymore.

Can you explain what you mean by "all we get is retired"?

I think I may have a lilkinz huskey if that works. I passed on lil kinz Koalas in the past, because I didn't care for the PSI.

Thanks.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:32 PM   #66
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

Default Re: Three New Webkinz Join the Adventure Park Collection *UPDATE*

I will probably get the Elephant because I have the other two.
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:41 PM   #67

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

glad to know thanks for the info
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #68

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

I have done the quest for the hippo and do go in and do the daily quests--have the spotted leopard, elephant and husky in my "stash". Will hold off putting them in for awhile. Kind of fun doing the tasks--prizes for digging nothing special. My problem is my friend's list is very short and I have no one to send my mini quest to.
Meemaah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:52 PM   #69
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
oOh, I have a lil husky waiting to be adopted... I hope it works as an AP pet!
Same here! I sure hope it will work!!!
View Post Originally Posted by lemony
wish AP and POTM went hand in hand...NOW that would be efficient.....and practical...
Totally true! Plus we'd get cool items!!!
View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
Does anyone know for sure if lil kinz count as AP pets? My daughter loves lil kinz dogs, so I'd love to get her the lil husky but I've read conflicting stories about whether they give access to AP. Thanks.
I've got the same question and have seen both yes and no as answers..... hmm...
View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I have the same question... I thought I read on WI, though I can't remember when, that a lil kinz koala had opened adventure park for someone...I have a couple lil huskies, so I'm hoping!
Oh I hope so!
View Post Originally Posted by las
i have a little kinz huskey i almost put in yesterday, so glad i waited. it should work, i had a little kinz koala that worked in AP.

i hope they fix the bugs soon. i have to log in and out to finish everytime. and i am already tired of doing the same things for the same prizes! if you have more than one AP pet, do you get to do a daily quest for both?
Oooh! I have the little kinz husky too! So you think it should work? I haven't tried lil' kinz but it's exciting to hear that it worked for you before!
Sorry about the bugs... I don't seem to be having any issues though... Maybe it's just a browser issue.
View Post Originally Posted by las
my little kinz koala worked!

even checked the saved tag to be sure it was a lil kinz
Hurrah, hurrah!!! Great news!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Meemaah
I have done the quest for the hippo and do go in and do the daily quests--have the spotted leopard, elephant and husky in my "stash". Will hold off putting them in for awhile. Kind of fun doing the tasks--prizes for digging nothing special. My problem is my friend's list is very short and I have no one to send my mini quest to.
Really? My sis has soooo many friends, lol she keeps getting mini quests. I only did the one my sis sent me....
catsrfun2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #70
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Three New Webkinz Join the Adventure Park Collection *UPDATE*

Thanx FIA for this update.

I'm sure this update will help peeps waiting to adopt a Series 2 pet for AP not to lose the special quests.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 :3, foxes are awesome! :3, karaluna waz here :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: