Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2011, 11:14 PM   #41
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Default Re: Three New Webkinz Join the Adventure Park Collection

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
Does anyone know for sure if lil kinz count as AP pets? My daughter loves lil kinz dogs, so I'd love to get her the lil husky but I've read conflicting stories about whether they give access to AP. Thanks.
I have the same question... I thought I read on WI, though I can't remember when, that a lil kinz koala had opened adventure park for someone...I have a couple lil huskies, so I'm hoping!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2011, 11:18 PM   #42
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i have a little kinz huskey i almost put in yesterday, so glad i waited. it should work, i had a little kinz koala that worked in AP.

i hope they fix the bugs soon. i have to log in and out to finish everytime. and i am already tired of doing the same things for the same prizes! if you have more than one AP pet, do you get to do a daily quest for both?

Last edited by las; 09-25-2011 at 11:18 PM..
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #43
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
the lil'kinz haven't worked for the quests so far. It would be nice if Ganz would change that but I doubt it.
Found this answer earlier in the thread, so I though I'd bring it forward, for myself or anyone else who wondered...too bad, though
Old 09-25-2011, 11:27 PM   #44
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

my little kinz koala worked!

even checked the saved tag to be sure it was a lil kinz
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #45

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i have the velvty elephant and the fox
webpol134 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:54 PM   #46

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

i wanted an adventure park pet since they came out but the only ones i don't have are the husky and chimp!!! They should make more adventure park pets I don't have
kissylips84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:07 AM   #47
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by las
my little kinz koala worked!

even checked the saved tag to be sure it was a lil kinz
Thanks so much for this info!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!!
Old 09-26-2011, 07:15 AM   #48
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Darn, I have all three. D: I might get another Elephant though, depending on how I like my Koala quest. (: Her name would be Stompette.

Ooh, but I don't have a Lil Husky.
tiggy2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:26 AM   #49

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

I am rater disappointed with the whole adventure park thing. In our household, we have all of the currently available pets on accts. We did the quests, which are done rather quickly. So it is like we're done. I know they have daily quests but all we get is retired which we dont need or want. When i got them, i thought there would be more prizes to be won. We have no plans to get anymore.
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:59 AM   #50
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info.
DD just logged int a husky last week! Sometimes it gets so I don't want to log anything in just in case they make it AP or POTM!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 :3, foxes are awesome! :3, karaluna waz here :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: