Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2011, 07:11 PM   #21
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Three New Webkinz Join the Adventure Park Collection

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
I don't have any of those but I think it's dumb that you can't do the quests if you already have that pet.
Mee too!!!!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2011, 07:16 PM   #22
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

wish AP and POTM went hand in hand...NOW that would be efficient.....and practical...
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #23
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

kool!! i have the huskey so maybe i will get the fox or elephant!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #24
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

More duplicates... Not sure if I will get these new three or not. I bought the first six and have not completed all the quests because of the limited digs. Used all the digs on the quests I have completed and am missing prizes on two of the quests, which I do not really think is fair.
At least Nafaria has been nicer... so maybe there is hope for AP.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:33 PM   #25
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
UGHH *facehoof*
I have two of those... Dx
Ditto.
I hate twins, you will get them mixed up easily...
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #26
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

oh goody -- just happened to have 2 spare huskies hanging around waiting to be adopted -- will wait until the programming is ready
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #27

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

Wait, so even though I have my velvety elephant already adopted, I can't do the activities? Even though I already spent money on it?
Webbylover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:04 PM   #28
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Yes! I am definitely going to be getting the Velvety Elephant
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:09 PM   #29
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have a Velvety elephant, first kin.

I think the husky is adorable though! I would love it as my adventure park pet.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:12 PM   #30
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Webbylover
Wait, so even though I have my velvety elephant already adopted, I can't do the activities? Even though I already spent money on it?
Yup. I already have a Pink Pony but I can't do the Pink Pony activities. I couldn't even go to Adventure Park until I adopted a Spotted Leopard.
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 :3, foxes are awesome! :3, karaluna waz here :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: