Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #31
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Three New Virtual-Only Pets Coming Soon to Webkinz World

Just love the marten..and the other 2 are cute to be sure...thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 12:30 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Boltaway
Too bad these new pets are eStore. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that Marten! I want it so bad, he could be like a brother to Freddie, my Ferret! xD Lol, me and my weasel obsession. Also, I really really love that Easter bunny. I've been wanting to see Hop when it comes out, and I like how this pet is designed after the movie. Hopefully (Very, very hopefully) Ganz will have a contest (At different times), to win BOTH of these pets, and I will enter and get lucky. It will most likely not happen, but hey, I can be optimistic about this.
By the way, isn't that the butterfly from the Caterpillar "It's a Wonderful World" video?

They are promoting that movie through this pet. It's like how they promoted Alice in Wonderland with the Cheshire Cat. I guess every spring, we will get one new pet like this.
Either that or it will quietly dissappear like Falcor, the Luck Dragon..... I love the marten, he looks like he was being naughty and playing in fresh paint!
mom2girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #33
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
The movie isn't called "Hop".
um, yes it is.
movie HOP - Google Search
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #34

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Aw! The marten is so cute! I just got an eStore account a few days ago, so I will definitely be getting the marten! The butterfly and bunny are cute, too.
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #35
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i like them all but i love the butterfly swing! and at the bottom of that page thingy they specificlly say that its kind of like an advertisement for the movie, if you read the bottom part you will see it. i love themall. but what is this movie 'hop'?

.................................................................................................
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:07 PM   #36
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I like the Hopping Bunny bears
I love the Sugar Rush Butterfly

I don't like the pets St. Patrick's Day Marten but I very very love the gift box, the Shamrocking Swing and Lucky Irish Omelet
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:32 PM   #37
DAIRYKINGQ2 is on a distinguished road

I love all three of them, but honestly, what does a marten have to do with st. patrick's day. Isn't it like some sort of weasel.
DAIRYKINGQ2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #38
Unregistered

Exclamation Wonderful World video is on the newz site

The Wonderful World video is still on the Newz site, it's under 'Fun' in the POTM videos. It's now a contest to win a prize- very easy, you watch the video and answer a few simple questions about it (like Quizzys you can keep guessing until you get it right.) I wasn't paying attention at first, so I took 3 guesses to get one question and won a slice of apple pie.

It’s a Wonderful World | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Stay Away from Me video is also a contest to win a prize. I got all the questions right on the first try and won a movie slate.

I tried to do the Wonderful World one again, to see if answering all questions correctly the first time would result in a better prize, but you're only allowed to play it once a day per account. It let me answer the questions before telling me I couldn't get anything.

I don't know whether the contest video changes daily- you can see which are the contests by looking at the lists of videos- the contests videos will have what looks like a movie reel icon on the bottom right corner.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:13 PM   #39
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

ADORABLE they are, i'm not getting any of them due to their estore-ness.
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #40
Shadowstarciriano

ShadowBall has a spectacular aura about

Click the image to open in full size.
I found a Pink Racoon in the "It's A Wonderful World" Caterpillar POTM video it might be a new pet.
ShadowBall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: