Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #21
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Three New Virtual-Only Pets Coming Soon to Webkinz World

The bunny is absolutely adorable!! (:
The rest are okay, though I love all the PSIs
JJ08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #22
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

These are so adorable. Can't wait for their release to add them to our Webkinz World. The virtual pets are getting so cute in their detail. Does this mean Ganz is going to be cutting out the plush pets? I hope not as there is a place in our WW for lots of both, although my grandmother is threatening to move into a duplex and make one whole side a Webkinz museum as we are running out of space in her house, which is large.

I think the Candy Kinz collection is really sweet - hah! I hope it doesn't take as long to get all the items as some of the others have.

Have a wonderful Webkinz day everyone!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #23
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

I need the St. Patricks Day Marten!
I love growling is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #24
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

I dont love the plush for St.Patricks Day, but I love love the PSI.. so cute!!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:36 AM   #25

oleeanders is an unknown quantity at this point

those look so cool!! does any body know if there will be a st. patrick's day hamster to?
oleeanders is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:38 AM   #26
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I decided to get a candykinz pet but didnt like the bear or croc. Now the butterfly, i like its psi too!
I had no idea estore pets are getting popular, n works for me as i dont need the plush. Next to get is which zodiac pet i need thx Fia!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:56 AM   #27
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Too bad these new pets are eStore. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that Marten! I want it so bad, he could be like a brother to Freddie, my Ferret! xD Lol, me and my weasel obsession. Also, I really really love that Easter bunny. I've been wanting to see Hop when it comes out, and I like how this pet is designed after the movie. Hopefully (Very, very hopefully) Ganz will have a contest (At different times), to win BOTH of these pets, and I will enter and get lucky. It will most likely not happen, but hey, I can be optimistic about this.
By the way, isn't that the butterfly from the Caterpillar "It's a Wonderful World" video?

View Post Originally Posted by starwolfspirit
The Hopping Bunny does look suspiciously like a movie tie-in; if you go to the movie's official web page you'll see that the easter egg logo is blue, green, and orange, just like the egg on the drum, and that there is a candy theme that is echoed in the Webkinz via the candy around the gift box and the PSF. It will be interesting to see what happens with this!
They are promoting that movie through this pet. It's like how they promoted Alice in Wonderland with the Cheshire Cat. I guess every spring, we will get one new pet like this.

Last edited by Boltaway; 02-16-2011 at 11:56 AM..
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #28
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

I wonder if the Sugar Rush Butterfly flies faster than the other flying pets? That would be awesome.
The Hopping Bunny...um...Just in my humble opinion, that's probably the most uncreative pet of the year. Also it would look better as a plush, methinks.
The Marten is adorable!
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #29
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The butterfly looks just like the violet butterfly with different colors, I'll be passing on it. Had no idea there was a movie called HOP coming out, haven't seen it advertised but I don't watch a lot of tv. Will have to check it out online and compare the. Don't like the bunny enough to get it either. The St. Patrick's Day Marten though is really unique looking and love it's psi. I may get that one with some left over deluxe points I have left from last year.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #30
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Finally.... a not-too-weird-looking butterfly. But I doubt I'll buy it.
All the PSIs look cute... but, thankfully, I think I'll be able to resist buying any of these.
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: