Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Three New Virtual-Only Pets Coming Soon to Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Three New Virtual-Only Pets Coming Soon to Webkinz World

We are pleased to be able to bring you pictures of three new "virtual only" pets that should be arriving in Webkinz World soon: Sugar Rush Butterfly, Hopping Bunny, and St. Patrick's Day Marten.
Click the image to open in full size.
Those of you who were able to sneak a peek at the Caterpillar POTM song, "It's a Wonderful World" before it was removed from the Webkinz Newz site, will recognize the Butterfly. This pet is the next in the line of CandyKinz pets. The Sugar Rush Butterfly comes with a Super Sugar Swing and Sweet Nectar Slushy.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
The Hopping Bunny bears a striking resemblance to the bunny in the movie "HOP" which is scheduled to hit theaters here in the USA on the 1st of April. Is Ganz going to be promoting this new movie through Webkinz World or the Webkinz Newz? We'll have to wait and see. The Hopping Bunny comes with a Drum Kit (including Grey Shirt) and Easter Burger Jellybean Jumble.
Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 09:47 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Three New Virtual-Only Pets Coming Soon to Webkinz World

The Shamrock Swing and Drum Kit are tooo awesome!!!
mommy-o is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:47 AM   #3
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

Sweet!!! to bad i am not an estore person
P.S. the hopping bunny looks like it was ripped off of that new movie HOP! it even comes with a drum set!!!!!
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #4
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by reaganag
Sweet!!! to bad i am not an estore person
P.S. the hopping bunny looks like it was ripped off of that new movie HOP! it even comes with a drum set!!!!!
^^Egg-zactly (haha, Easter pun FTW ) what I was going to say. Except the "not an eStore person" thing. I like the eStore.

That Butterfly is probably the only one I'll get. If my mom was on Webkinz, though, she'd probably buy like 500 of those Hopping Bunnies...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #5

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks FIA for the info and the pictures. I can't wait.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:57 AM   #6

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I like the hopping PSFI it would be neat if he can play the drums.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:58 AM   #7
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
I like the hopping PSFI it would be neat if he can play the drums.
Oh I agree!! It would be fabulous!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:03 AM   #8
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

GAsp! They are all so cute! I might have to save upo for all three, but the bunny and the st pats thing xD ARe the cutest, the butterfly looks a little 'Wrinkly' xD BUt still cute!
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:07 AM   #9
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

Whoa!! i was just looking at the pet descriptions that FIA wrote and saw that the hopping bunny had been changed to what i had said!!!!
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:15 AM   #10

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Wowzers!!! I love these.....!!!!!!!!!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: