Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 06:02 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

Default Re: Three New "Virtual Only" Pets Coming Soon to Webkinz World

I'm a scorpio too and I would have prefered a scorpion over a snake.
I also would like it to have a plushie since I can't do e-store
Cloud is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 06:15 PM   #42
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
LOL, the BEST part about that Pink Hippo is that she doesn't come with a TUB!!
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
Oh man!! I'm a Scorpio and was really looking forward to a Scorpion! I do not like snakes at all and will not be buying my sign pet now it's kind of disappointing. Who ever can up with a snake for the Scorpio sign? hmm...
Yah. I agree it was a bad decision on Ganz's part. But there's some eStore points I can save.

Okay...
Pink Hippo: Cool but too girly for my taste.
Scorpio Snake: AWESOME PSI! But I still would have liked a scorpion.
Beta: Oh wow cool! I've had plenty of Beta fish. But I don't think I'll get it. Plus the PSI is kinda lame. I mean the PSI is cool and all but not really as a PSI but more an eStore item.

Guess I'll have to wait to see what the Halloween pet is before I start eShopping.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:52 PM   #43
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm..... nice snake! I'm thinking it WOULD be hard to make a scorpion cute, though Ganz could probably do it. *thinks of room design ideas* hope thheres a Webkinz Newz room contest and I win it!
Tcat77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:42 PM   #44
furiousbrown

furiousbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Grrr, Scorpio is supposed to be a scorpion. I thought that would be easy to predict. I guess I'll use the name Antares somewhere else... GRRR!
furiousbrown is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:44 PM   #45

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I wondered how they were going to do with Scorpio. That's my birthday month! I'll have to get the snake for sure. I'm actually glad it's not a scorpion, not sure how they could make one of those very cute. lol
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:07 PM   #46

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I really like the fish, the snake is so scary I didn't know what it was at first!, the pink hippo is okay i like its psi best though.
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:32 PM   #47
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
I wondered how they were going to do with Scorpio. That's my birthday month! I'll have to get the snake for sure. I'm actually glad it's not a scorpion, not sure how they could make one of those very cute. lol
So I'm not the only one! I am proud to be Scorpio, but really? a pet Scorpion? That really wouldn't suit my personality. Also, I have seen spiders in children's books, even bees, but I have yet to see anyone portray a scorpion as friendly.

I think the snake is awesome, and I love the colors! I don't have a Webkinz snake, and was hoping to get one some day, so I guess this worked out in my favor

For all those who are disappointed, try to think of it differently: The astrological signs are more than just the constellations they represent, they are also supposed to represent a personality type. Scorpio is often described as temperamental and exotic. A scorpion might fit the first description, but I think a snake personifies both roles better. FYI we don't all fit the stereotype personality of astrological signs, it's all for fun, but i was just putting it out there to consider. . .
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:57 AM   #48
Unregistered

That's cool. Not a lot of people know that Scorpio is represented by a snake as well as a scorpion.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:33 AM   #49
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Oh man, can't believe that Scorpio is not a scorpion!!!!! I don't want a snake for my birthmonth, lol. First we get stuck with a toilet for the psi for the birthstone pet last year, and now this!!!! Ha Ha, what does Ganz have against those born in November, lol.

Last edited by Luckylion; 09-30-2010 at 08:35 AM..
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:20 PM   #50

tread97 will become famous soon enough

I am a scorpio! I so want the snake!
tread97 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
follow your ♥, pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: