Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 08:49 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default The Three New Exclusives have arrived in the Wish Factory

A new front page story has been added:

The Three New Exclusives have arrived in the Wish Factory

A couple of weeks ago Webkinz Newz teased us with the news of three new Exclusives coming to Webkinz World. They have finally arrived. The Medieval Torch, the Dress Rehearsal Costume Rack and the animated Time Machine are now available to be wished for! The Dress Rehearsal Costume Rack can hold up to an awesome 10 clothing items!! Members can get these exclusive items by making a Wish of the Day and winning, trading their Wish Tokens in the Wish Factory, receiving them with a Pet Adoption, winning them on the Super Wheel or by trading for them!!
Click the image to open in full size.

It also appears that the Elephant Statue, the Farm Tractor and the Wading Pool have been officially retired.
Click the image to open in full size.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 09:09 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Default Re: The Three New Exclusives have arrived in the Wish Factory

That's great to know! I've been wanting the time machine thingy since I fist saw it
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:24 AM   #3
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

By Elephant Statue, you mean Elephant Fountain... the same little mistake Ganz made!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #4

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
By Elephant Statue, you mean Elephant Fountain... the same little mistake Ganz made!
i was just going to ask about that!
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Kool!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to get the costume rack!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #6
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info. We've been saving up tokens for these awesome prizes!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

I have the farm tracker and the wading pool! I gave one to a friend!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #8

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I wonder if the costume rack is actually a storage unit...
Pitenana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
LeeHoney is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
I wonder if the costume rack is actually a storage unit...
I read somewhere that it does actually store clothes, don't remember if it was here on WI or on Webkinz newz. Can't find it now though.
LeeHoney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #10

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by LeeHoney
I read somewhere that it does actually store clothes, don't remember if it was here on WI or on Webkinz newz. Can't find it now though.
Oh yes!

I used tokens and scored 4 costume racks for each of my 6 accounts this morning. They store 10 items each and they only take up 2 x 1 squares.

It's helping me achieve my New Year's resolution of getting dock items below 100. As of today, all my docks are below 1000. *sigh*
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: